• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Proposed cycle

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gents,

It's time for a blast. It'll probably go for 30 weeks or so in a few phases.

Let me know what you think:

Phase 1: Size

Wk 1-6 Tren Ace 50mg Ed
Wk 1-12 Test E 300 mg
Wk 7-12 Dbol 50mg ED

Cruise for 4 weeks

Phase 2: Cut

Wk 1-12 Test E 300mg
Wk 1-12 Mast E 300mg
Wk 1-8 Tren A 50mg ED
Wk 9-12 Tbol 50mg ED

plus GHRP-2 + Frag 176-191 run throughout.

PCT: Moar Gears

I like to keep my doses on a reasonable level. To much impacts my workout and recovery.

Looks good, not interested in bumping up test for your bulk? Or are you running low test for a reason?

Personally I'd start on the dbol, then move onto the ace. But that's just me.

I like to keep the test low when running tren.

I may bump the tren up to 75mg ED, will see how it goes.

I'll be expecting to lean out on the tren, I prefer to be in good condition before hitting the dbols :)

Yeah that's a fair reason, no point going overboard if you don't have too.

I prefer a tidy up after dbol, but that's personal opinion like I said. Either way its a nice looking cycle.

Can't wait for results mate.

Looks good, especially the cut cycle. Phase 1 would not work for me in terms of adding mass (I need more than 300mg test/wk), but if it has for you in the past, go for it.

In for results !

Would also either up the test dose in bulkphase or take something like NPP instead but if you put on decent weight on tren youre g2g

Would also either up the test dose in bulkphase or take something like NPP instead but if you put on decent weight on tren youre g2g

I put on clean weight with tren, just need to restrict carbs at night to manage sweats etc. Im comfortable upping the dose to 75mgED, will just monitor how results go.

The general idea is to manage growth/cut via diet. Diet will be generally pretty clean, more strict during the cut.

Im thinking about switching the dbols to the front end . . decisions . . decisions

Thanks for the input thus far gents!

So for your pct you plan on "cruising" or is that a type of pct protocol?

Looks like a cruise to me. And a nice cycle. My next was going to be 600 mg test with 350 tren a week. Might try this low test higher tren cycle I kep hearing about.

I put on clean weight with tren, just need to restrict carbs at night to manage sweats etc. Im comfortable upping the dose to 75mgED, will just monitor how results go.

The general idea is to manage growth/cut via diet. Diet will be generally pretty clean, more strict during the cut.

Im thinking about switching the dbols to the front end . . decisions . . decisions

Thanks for the input thus far gents!

I would put dbol in front like your thinking about! and up the test a little.... Looks good though

IML Gear Cream!
In phase 1 your'e running a short ester (tren a ) and a long ester (test e) at the same time?

If your going to run test-e all the way through at only 300mg/week, have you thought about running prop at the same dosage instead of the e...

I would put dbol in front like your thinking about! and up the test a little.... Looks good though

Good call. After some consideration here's a revision:

Stage 1: Size

Wk 1-4 Tren A 50mg ED
Wk 5-8 Tren A 75mg ED
Wk 1-8 Test E 400 mg
Wk 1-6 Dbol 50mg ED

Increase the mid-cruise to 6 weeks.

Im currently cruising on 250mg test E :winkfinger:

Up the test in part 1 and drop the dbol I'd say! I take it you're on TRT?

Back