• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fark you ever get pissed off at the wife?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So we get a long like two peas in a pod. Never argue fight ECT. She quit her job last week. I support her fully. The job was a bitch and 55 hrs a week wasn't enough for them. So we've been talking and I told her if they give her more shit to just tell them to stick it. Her background is amazing so I'm not tripping. We've saved a lot of cash over the years and we'll be a ok. But my gear buying might have to be cut back a bit lol.

Anyway, she wants to go to the gym with me. Now some might not understand this but that's my time. I mean I had a girl last month ask me to train her and I said sorry I don't train people. My point is I don't talk to anyone! Im there to enjoy my time lifting.

So I gave it some thought and said what the he'll I'll help her. So today we go together and I'm being supportive ECT. I do a set first then wait for her to do hers. Her form is weak so I correct her in a supportive way with a explanation.
Then she gets a attitude and I'm like wtf! How do you guys deal with this shit? I told her, you wouldn't talk to a trainer like that would you? I mean you know I know what I'm doing. I've lost a shit ton of weight and I'm in shape now and I've been in the gym 4 years now.

Ugh this maybe harder then I thought.

I couldn't train my girl. We can barley have a conversation without disagreeing. Fuck trying to train her. I need one that's already yoked and trains.

Yeah we dont argue or anything so I was a bit shocked.

I guess just try and make it threw a few weeks things will defintley start getting better. Also putting var into her drinks helps kick things up a notch 😜

So we get a long like two peas in a pod. Never argue fight ECT. She quit her job last week. I support her fully. The job was a bitch and 55 hrs a week wasn't enough for them. So we've been talking and I told her if they give her more shit to just tell them to stick it. Her background is amazing so I'm not tripping. We've saved a lot of cash over the years and we'll be a ok. But my gear buying might have to be cut back a bit lol.

Anyway, she wants to go to the gym with me. Now some might not understand this but that's my time. I mean I had a girl last month ask me to train her and I said sorry I don't train people. My point is I don't talk to anyone! Im there to enjoy my time lifting.

So I gave it some thought and said what the he'll I'll help her. So today we go together and I'm being supportive ECT. I do a set first then wait for her to do hers. Her form is weak so I correct her in a supportive way with a explanation.
Then she gets a attitude and I'm like wtf! How do you guys deal with this shit? I told her, you wouldn't talk to a trainer like that would you? I mean you know I know what I'm doing. I've lost a shit ton of weight and I'm in shape now and I've been in the gym 4 years now.

Been there done that.

"You have bad form.."
"Stop yelling at me."

Lolz

Like you, the gym is my time. My time to think, train, contemplate life. I rarely talk to anyone but to maybe ask for a spot.

Try again.. And again. And then point her to Zumba or spin class.

We just had a talk and she said she was sorry. She said she will listen lol we'll see how it goes tomorrow. She not really out of shape that's what kills me. I mean she does have a little fat, 5'4 135lbs. But it's mostly just toning up. She's always been lucky like that. Should be fun to report back as time goes on haha

Bigtime, sounds like you guys get along great so this should work out well for you in time, but Id just explain to her that she obviously doesn't have to listen to you and that's fine, Youll work out by yourself and she can do the same. We can both be at the gym together, but Doing our own thing. Or she can put her ego away and learn to train properly. (That part will obviously need to be worded better) good luck

I definitely agree with the gym being my time away. Basically I plug the earphones in and tune the whole world out. My only competetion when I'm in the gym is that guy in the mirror.

Sam-

youre fucked. get her a membership to a crossfit gym.

Big time.... As I was reading this to my wife , she said that sounds like us always fighting at the gym... LOLz... But hang in there and like OnTopYaGirl said throw in some Var... My wife loves it... She isn't trying to step on stage or anything she just wanted a boost... And is killing the weights a lot heaver than before, and really enjoying it...

Good Luck and enjoy, but if all doesn't work out., have her put on her beats and do her thing... Sometimes my wife n I do our separate work outs... But I'm right there if she needs me!!!

Good Luck Bro...

my wifes a trainer...we never train together let alone go to the gym at the same time in years...except the other week we tried it...epic fail....3 mins in she went to do her thing snd i went to do mine...

I always try and help my wifes form and it always ends with some level of argument.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Wife and I have been together for 34 years since age 16, married for 27. We've been training together for 22 years (since our 1st child was born) and have been doing it ever since.
She wears earbuds and plays music, I wear earplugs cause I like silence... Maybe 'cause she's been doing it so long, things just flow without many words... Probably a rare thing, but it does work for us.
(And for the first time, she just started a Var cycle) :)

All you guy's are lucky , my bride sits home and crushes a box ( a box aka 12pak of beer ). This is why i talk at the gym. Not talk to everyone just on lady older cute redhead. We workout together she's in to it as i. I really wanna bang this lady she's married to but her dude is sloppy fat but love has no limits. I think she's into me i mean lot of touching and hugging as in thanks for working out with me. The gym is my time but what i have to go home to , i don't mind gym talk with this other laid at least she's sobber and likes to stay in shape for 45.

Cheapthreads out..

I tried to work out with my wife in the early years and it was a distraction because how she looked and what she would wear caused me to get distracted all the time because we would just want to fuck each other's brains out. We tried working out in the later years and it was the complete opposite. Now she was just slowing me down and in my way. My wife knows what she is doing because she has the back ground so she doesn't need to be trained maybe just spotted. I agree though....ITS MY TIME IN THE GYM! DONT BUG ME! We are blessed to have a really awesome home gym with Dumbbells going to 120lbs, a power rack, over 1000lbs in free weights, a Powertec multi machine, a treadmill, and elliptical. Even with all that....I DONT WANT TO SHARE! When I'm done you are more then welcome to do what needs to be done but I've has always been like that for the most part. I've only had maybe 3 awesome training partners in my 20 years of lifting. The rest where shit. This is why I train alone now. No waiting, no talking, just getting shit done!

My wife and I have been training together since we starting dating 10 years ago. We value this time together and I couldn't imagine being with a woman that had no interest in training. My wife typically does the same movements as I do and she isn't afraid to lift like a man. I've tried to correct her form on a few things over the years but she always reverts back to doing it her way. I don't try to correct her anymore. Since we've been training together so long she knows exactly how a like to be spotted on certain movements and I trust her spotting me. Unlike some guys that I've trained with who don't even pay attention when I'm doing my set. The only thing my wife does that annoys me is when she tries to shorten my rest time in between sets. She'll say something like, "nuthin to it but to do it", or nuthin but a peanut". She knows this gets under my skin but does it anyway. Now that my wife is having chemo she's been trying to stay away from the gym due to the decrease in white blood count and reduced immune system that chemo brings. Going to the gym without her feels weird.

Now that my wife is having chemo she's been trying to stay away from the gym due to the decrease in white blood count and reduced immune system that chemo brings. Going to the gym without her feels weird.
Sad. Everything seem to be moving in the right direction, according to her doctors, or is it too early to know?

My wife and I have been training together since we starting dating 10 years ago. We value this time together and I couldn't imagine being with a woman that had no interest in training. My wife typically does the same movements as I do and she isn't afraid to lift like a man. I've tried to correct her form on a few things over the years but she always reverts back to doing it her way. I don't try to correct her anymore. Since we've been training together so long she knows exactly how a like to be spotted on certain movements and I trust her spotting me. Unlike some guys that I've trained with who don't even pay attention when I'm doing my set. The only thing my wife does that annoys me is when she tries to shorten my rest time in between sets. She'll say something like, "nuthin to it but to do it", or nuthin but a peanut". She knows this gets under my skin but does it anyway. Now that my wife is having chemo she's been trying to stay away from the gym due to the decrease in white blood count and reduced immune system that chemo brings. Going to the gym without her feels weird.
So sorry to hear it brother. Hope she improves and is back in the gym soon!!!

Well today went MUCH better. I dont know if she will be able to walk tomorrow lol.

Get Shredded!

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully she'll kick cancers ass and be back in there with you

Way to lay it down, brother. Wait, are we still talking about training? :hmm:
Well now thats shes been off work its been 7 days straight! I feel like I have a girlfriend lol. So a bit of both hahahaha.

I wanted her to go easy because you know how it is starting out. I dont want her to hate it so I suggested for her to work into it. She pretty strong willed and thinks she'll be a ok tomorrow lol. I hope shes right but after leg day theres no way. Gotta let em live and learn I guess.

I would be happy if my wife wanted to work out with me. If her fourm isnt good maybe try lowering the weight and ask her try it your way and see how she likes it. Eventually she will see people around the gym with good forum and pick up on it. If that doesn't work just stick her on a treadmill lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I love me time at the gym, but I would love to train my lady if she would ever get into this life style. I think it would be sexy and intimate. I would train on my own time for myself, but training her could be fun and excitig

Back