• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Gorilla PHARM mod pack came in....

Where's mine?

I ain't no god damn son of a gun!

20160803_160434_zpsuluamlj0.jpg

lol, nice ncie! When bloods rolling in?

Just added that Tren A to the Tren E I am running. The goal is to feel those so called Tren sides. 13 weeks in and I am still drawing rainbows and whistling.

Just added that Tren A to the Tren E I am running. The goal is to feel those so called Tren sides. 13 weeks in and I am still drawing rainbows and whistling.
Greek gods don't get sides from my understanding

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

afa30d7ec1040f3e99c085b2a2f76450.jpg

GP tren is about to leave the station!

BTW diet ginger ale and vanilla vodka is great shit! My girl and her gf just had a bunch.... no threesome tonight but when she left she said send me Snaps of you guy in action tonight hahaha WTF... all my girls friends want in on this hahaha

Yeah but how's your blood work, drinking, tren and drugs and all? :)

Can't be great - not trying to be a downer

Glad you're feeling well

Yeah but how's your blood work, drinking, tren and drugs and all? :)

Can't be great - not trying to be a downer

Glad you're feeling well

Had bloods done about a month ago when testing the GH and they looked great. I was surprised my Hemo and liver didn't have any flags.

Had bloods done about a month ago when testing the GH and they looked great. I was surprised my Hemo and liver didn't have any flags.

Mods are impervious to the gearz.

Wait - I should stop talking to you before I get called a mod whore again. :coffee:

What lab is this, and why are the vials half way filled.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back