• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Received my first online bloods back | Need help

NikonShooter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anything you guys can share with me, these names and numbers are gibberish to me.

Thanks for your time,
-NS

Results_zps7jdxtvkm.jpg

Results2_zpsaiypoes5.jpg

what were you using? How long have you been using it? How long after your last pin/oral was this test taken? What is your age and AAS/Lifting experience?

7989 Holy shit!!! What's your cycle and time from last pin to blood draw?

Almost 8k, wow. Can't wait to hear what you're taking. Should post this in the Labs section too.

fsh and lh is low and its normal when you are on cycle but 7k almost 8k wtf

when was your last pin and cycle

Test level of 8k means absolutely nothing without knowing his cycle and last pin.

Holy cow. I wasn't expecting much of a response and I come back to this! Haha :)

I hit a new PR for deads today. 435 for 1 and had a nice pause at the top. Feeling pretty good!

I'm a month into my current cycle. And I pinned the day before I took bloods. Tried a new source and wanted to make sure it was legit.

Test Cyp 200 and Primo 100

150mg of Primo EOD
250mg of Test 2x week

I had a free sample of Proviron from DG so I'm running that also.

First 4 days I ran 25mg and now I'm running 50mg/daily.

I'm using Caber and Anastrozole. Without looking at my notes I'm not sure of the dosage. But I think Caber is 2x a week and Anastrozole is 3x.

My last cycle was a combination of Test and Tren Ace. Used Clomid and Nolva for a PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol ...maybe you pinned more than 250mg 24hrs prior to blood draw :roflmao:

Which brand of gear were u using bro?

Back