• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

The struggle is real....

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Man.... wasnt suppose to happen. My girls gf came to my house. We were all hanging out having a couple drinks and next thing I know her gf attacks her! Then reaches over and pulls my cock out.... turned into a complete fuck fest. Her GF has never done anything like that before and I have taken them out a couple times for just a fun night. Now she ask when she can come over again! Lol

The messed up part is I drank to much and really dont remember everything. Just bits and pieces :thinking:

20160803_125300_zpssquh6wfp.png

I nonchalantly brought up other women to my wife and she about cried just thinking about it... Other women are not in my future.

I nonchalantly brought up other women to my wife and she about cried just thinking about it... Other women are not in my future.

You have to ask if she would be with another woman. You dont even get to watch at first hahaha

Just a regular day for Progress! My regular day is changing my twin boys diapers 5000 times a day, pulling what little hair I have left out, and praying they may stay asleep long enough for me to get my workout in(almost never happens). Oh the life of a work at home dad...Progress take me with you:wits:

Just a regular day for Progress! My regular day is changing my twin boys diapers 5000 times a day, pulling what little hair I have left out, and praying they may stay asleep long enough for me to get my workout in(almost never happens). Oh the life of a work at home dad...Progress take me with you:wits:
Much respect

Now that is a real struggle.

IML Gear Cream!
Please change your name to "Free gearz sexy stallion"

Progress doing his thang

I got one step closer a couple weeks ago.

Trust me bro!!! That is the way you get it done! Women like to move things slow.... dont force it, that will only blow it. Even if you end up jerking off watching the first couple times lol

Been there done it many times. But I'm still jelly we don't do it anymore. Getting old sux.

Get Shredded!
i struggle with deciding which hand to jerk off with.....,they do have names..and i draw faces on them with colored sharpies:)

Back