• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

!!!New Labs RESULTS are in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guapo

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Could some knowledgable folks interpret these results for me?

My cycle included at time of testing:
250 mg Test E,C,D blend/twice per week- (total -500 mg/wk.)
100 mg NPP/Every other day- (total-400mg/wk.)
12.5 mg Exemestane/ed
Started first 2 weeks of cycle with 10 mg M1T/ed then cut it out two weeks prior to bloods being drawn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 169
labs look dead on, your AI was pure, test was test, everything checks out to me. who's gear and how long after last pin was blood drawn

labs look dead on, your AI was pure, test was test, everything checks out to me. who's gear and how long after last pin was blood drawn
Last pin 3 days prior to blood drawn. GHB gear and AI. Would you say my test is ok, good, or great? Or is there any way to know?

The gear looks solid.

My rough rule-of-thumb is a 10x multiplier on mg/wk to ng/dl reading at *peak*, for hot-brewed (moderately overdosed) gear -- so 500mg/wk would give you 5000 ng/dl under this rule. 3700 at 3 days was probably 4500+ a couple days prior. It's also impressive given the twice-a-week pin schedule which will have lower peaks than once per week.

I wonder what the M1T was doing liver-stress wise while in use... you're still nearly 100 on ALT two weeks after dropping it. Probably nothing to worry about overall but still, it would be interesting to get bloods right at the end of your next orals regimen, i.e. when stress has peaked.

That 10x multiplier rule is bro science. Although your numbers are solid. Higher end of what most would get on 500mg a week.

I could be wrong also but I believe NPP/Deca can show up as test on these panels as well. Either way you're looking good

My rough rule of thumb that I pulled out of my ass for judging UGL gear is "bro science"? That's a promotion, thx! :)

Nandrolones can corrupt the ordinary cheap IA test but he got lc/ms/ms so it should be immune.

The problem in my mind is how do you know when the peak occurs? As much as I love the clowns at Meso awhile back they did an interesting comparison by having blood drawn 24 hours, 48 hours, and 72 hours (approximately) after last pin. According to them some peaked at 24 hours, others closer to 72 hours. Conclusion being 'everyone is different'. I believe the compound was test cyp. Not sure how valid this is bro science wise but if true it sures muddy things up a bit.

I think 10x is high as well. I'd say 5-7x dose is reasonable.

I agree, hence why I put "hot" overdosed gear as the qualification. I think 10x is the most I've seen, so it's a max of sorts reached by UGLs that stack the deck significantly. Labs that don't reach that mark aren't bunk by any means. There's too much variation in these results to be that hard-assed anyway...

The problem in my mind is how do you know when the peak occurs? As much as I love the clowns at Meso awhile back they did an interesting comparison by having blood drawn 24 hours, 48 hours, and 72 hours (approximately) after last pin. According to them some peaked at 24 hours, others closer to 72 hours. Conclusion being 'everyone is different'. I believe the compound was test cyp. Not sure how valid this is bro science wise but if true it sures muddy things up a bit.

The clinical studies show 24-36 hrs (roughly, due to low-resolution daily or EOD bloodwork) as the peak, usually for young healthy non-AAS users. And small amounts (1cc) being pinned. So throw some larger quantities like 3cc at it and that will definitely push the peak out due to longer depot effect. Same for older men with long AAS use and scar tissue, and slower metabolisms, etc.

Maybe two days is a better rule-of-thumb peak for most of us? Even three? No way to know without some testing... Get at it people!

IML Gear Cream!
The clinical studies show 24-36 hrs (roughly, due to low-resolution daily or EOD bloodwork) as the peak, usually for young healthy non-AAS users. And small amounts (1cc) being pinned. So throw some larger quantities like 3cc at it and that will definitely push the peak out due to longer depot effect. Same for older men with long AAS use and scar tissue, and slower metabolisms, etc.

Bingo. Most of use vets have scar tissue whether we admit it or not :)

Nice numbers! I'll be running pretty much the same cycle in a couple of weeks.

12 weeks:

500mg of Test C(split in 2 pins)
100mg of NPP EOD
60mg of Tbol ED for 8 weeks( split up between first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks).

I do have a question about every other day pinning of NPP at 100mg a pin. Some weeks will have 4 pins and others will have 3 pins. Will that make a difference?

Nice numbers! I'll be running pretty much the same cycle in a couple of weeks.

12 weeks:

500mg of Test C(split in 2 pins)
100mg of NPP EOD
60mg of Tbol ED for 8 weeks( split up between first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks).

I do have a question about every other day pinning of NPP at 100mg a pin. Some weeks will have 4 pins and others will have 3 pins. Will that make a difference?
True but you don't measure your hormones by the week really. You measure it by keeping it as consistent of a level in your body as possible whether the half life is 12 days or twelve hours. You just try to keep it balanced throughout the cycle so as to not skyrocket then plum it causing sides to be worse. At least that's what I was told. Not sure if I worded that properly but I think you can understand what I mean.

True but you don't measure your hormones by the week really. You measure it by keeping it as consistent of a level in your body as possible whether the half life is 12 days or twelve hours. You just try to keep it balanced throughout the cycle so as to not skyrocket then plum it causing sides to be worse. At least that's what I was told. Not sure if I worded that properly but I think you can understand what I mean.
Everyone does it different. I always thought taking it multiple times a week was better till this cycle I'm doing 1x a week and doing my own 24 48 72 hour testing to see what my personal Testosterone clearance rates are to find my peak. I have a high natural test level and I'm guessing that you're natural test levels might play a part in how fast you metabolize testosterone instead of age. Seems age wise since most older people have less natural test production. I'm 40 and tested at 1084 tt pre bloods off everything almost 4 months. We'll see... But I do no feel any different pinning 1x vs 2x. I actually think I'm getting less water retention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back