• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mr B!!!

boyou boy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was looking on site the other day and noticed my go2gear has went up in price... Dragon used to have the best bulk deals on site. Now i believe they don't even have a bulk option. Guess I'll have to wait until dragon gear is product of the week or something.. Im speechless with this one!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I actually have not heard of this and I actually do not go on the site very often thank you for pointing this out I will get an answer for you good or bad I just looked and it looks like you are 100% correct I am consulting the powers that be on this currently.

I was looking on site the other day and noticed my go2gear has went up in price... Dragon used to have the best bulk deals on site. Now i believe they don't even have a bulk option. Guess I'll have to wait until dragon gear is product of the week or something.. Im speechless with this one!

Last edited:
Appreciate it brother. I went to put a order in and was shocked lol!!!! They only offering couple products at a okey discount. Where before everything was optional in bulk deals.
As of now if I wanted to grab test cyp. They around 43 each no matter how many is grabbed. Before you could get down to around 25ish. That's a huge change without warning brother lol...

I am being told that in a few days this issue will be resolved.

Nice appreciate the feedback brother

Back