• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Little td

M760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thank you Alan and adhome !
Not sure if same person or not but thanks!Very quick shipping! Can't wait for 2nd order! Soon as my wallet let's me I'll be coming back!
7f6c18d3b67fb67d46e57f39d245d28a.jpg

Thanks for the TD pic. Not the same person, Alan is the man and I just try to help out.

Looking forward to my run of 500mg sust 250cyp. Nice n wet just like I like it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
So pumped to start! Great feedback!

Finally got bloods done this morning for my endo. Now I can start! 250sust goin in and 250cyp on fri
2b2edfd705f023c5fcab0c0fbeb6e7e2.jpg
not the cleanest break but it was my very 1st! Zero pip warmed it up a bit too.

Few hours later and my asscheek is sore like a mofo!

Few hours later and my asscheek is sore like a mofo!

That Sust will get you if you muscles aren't used to it. Try warming it up before hand, I put the loaded pin under hot water before pinning. Also, massage the area for a few minutes afterward. And make sure to inject slow too, the slower the better. :winkfinger:

Ya I did go fast. I did warm up. I'll try goin slower

Zero difference. Still have soreness but slowly going away will pin 250mg cyp tomorrow

The sust gave me some pip too, its the prop. I only pinned my glutes with it. Some shots would be completely painless and some would hurt.

Finally 4 days later it's pretty much gone! Took .5 adex and I think that has made me feel better!

Get Shredded!
When I draw and see that first air bubble I give 1 tiny pump then resume draw and it's nothing but oil. Guess I'm just ocd.

Finally 4 days later it's pretty much gone! Took .5 adex and I think that has made me feel better!

The first gear I ever pinned was Organon Sustanon, good stuff, and I remember the pip well. :) Make sure and go slow and deep. Your muscles will get used to it.

The first gear I ever pinned was Organon Sustanon, good stuff, and I remember the pip well. :) Make sure and go slow and deep. Your muscles will get used to it.

Thanks man! Ya Ima warm it up a bit more and def go slower and heat pad that bitxh afterwards!

Back