• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork

Skip503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
dd6753a8395cb2bb772098f48a87fe48.png

337a20d415098a4649817fac515b9353.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

a2be4b50d0d1937e10a0593d291bd81e.jpg

Looks like I got this Td from drugs gear just in time. Had a feeling my bloods might look this way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so I'm planning on taking 100mg t4 daily, how much and frequently shoukd I be taking arimidex with that level estradiol?

Thought I'd put it n here but obviously didn't, taking 350 test c per week. Split sat & wed. Took bloods before Saturday pin. Taking hgh, but didn't follow protocol for hgh results. Just continued to run 3ius subq. Almost done with ztrop, then switching to different hgh so didn't bother running protocol. Not running anything else for this blood test.

I'd pop a mg of arimidex now and you'll probably feel great later tonight and in the morning.

Any mood swings?

Estrogen is high

Actually I would take 25mg of aromasin because I use aromasin not arimidex. But that's neither here nor there. Get that e2 down ASAP and you'll feel like a king.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I actually already feel great. I'm surprised it's that high because I actually have been feeling really good, but that's why I wanted bloodwork. Now I know.

Bloods taken last Saturday. First pin ever of nan was Monday. Test was strictly on test c. Only injecting test c and hgh previous to lab.

19 nors are known to show false high for estrogen. Others will chime in

Bloods taken last Saturday. First pin ever of nan was Monday. Test was strictly on test c. Only injecting test c and hgh previous to lab.

Sorry I was half sleep. Yea I'd eat a armidex and you'll feel like a million bucks

Back