• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH labs

fiftyfive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started my first run on hgh. I'm going to do labs this week, but want to make sure I have the process correct. I'm currently taking 2 i.u. in the am, but i've read that I should do 10 i.u's 3 hours before labs. I'm doing the labs to make sure my hgh is legit. I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Correct. I believe you go IM too.

I've been pinning in the fat by the belly button, but I will do IM before labs. when I go IM where is the best place to pin? Should I continue IM shots moving forward or go back to the stomach area after the labs are done? thanks.

I've been pinning in the fat by the belly button, but I will do IM before labs. when I go IM where is the best place to pin? Should I continue IM shots moving forward or go back to the stomach area after the labs are done? thanks.
Delt is prett standard plus most people can get IM with a 1/2" slin pin in the delt for the labs. Subq is fine for regular shots.

I'm also running Drugs Gear's Somatropin, so looking forward to seeing your labs. What day are you going in? Thanks

I think I'm going to do labs on Monday. It usually takes me about a week to get them back. I'll be sure to let you know how they look.

I think I'm going to do labs on Monday. It usually takes me about a week to get them back. I'll be sure to let you know how they look.
Are you getting your igf levels done too are just your GH?

from BM

from BM
Yes I am going to use labsmd, but I've been asking around in order to get my igf and GH levels done what do I need to order because I was going to get my test levels done by ordering the female panel do you know what other things I need to add in order to get both of them other tests done?

from BM

from BM
Sorry I didn't really answer your question yes I am getting both done a IGF and GH, because from my research like I think it said in this thread Labs have been known to put things inside the bottles to increase the GH serum tests. Butt I don't think there's any way around manipulating the igf test. I was reading and talking to a guy who has a lot of knowledge on another thread, and I said what if they were to put a IGF in the bottle. Would that increase the igf test. His answer which I don't believe was that a IGF is more expensive than GH. I know you can go on any peptide website and Order igf lr3. however to get good real igf there's only a few sites that sell it but it is still not as expensive as regular GH. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong I'm not stating a fact just what I believe in what I have read. I just figured if the purity of the GH wasn't 100% maybe they could add in a little bit of igf to the bottle to increase the igf test as well?

from BM

Looks like the OP hasn't logged on since starting this thread. Still hoping he post labs.

Subbed, where's them bloods?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Im getting mine done monday September 12th pr 19th i only started yesterday,and i want to get my igf results as well so i think its best I wait until at least then to get them done. Everyone agree?

from BM

Get Shredded!
I dont think you need to wait 4 weeks for hgh testinf

But what about igf?

from BM
That builds slowly over time, but i dont see a protocol for testing it or a range to look for.

I dont think you need to wait 4 weeks for hgh testinf

But what about igf?

from BM
Hgh serum levels can be done immediately ....just pin 10ius IM 3 to 3.5hrs prior to bloods bein drawn .....igf1 can be done 21days later just stay on same dose and dose time schedule....I personally wait 3.5 wks for igf1 .....and there isnt no info on igf1 levels per dose or per brand of gh .....

best way to determine this is to do serums immediately upon recieving gh and get igf1 level also ....and in 3.5 wks when you redo igf1 bloods it should be elevated from your first test ......how much it increases is determined by your dose and quality of gh ...

The 10ius shot IM to the delt 3.5hrs prior to the blood test doesnt mean very much. Myself and 3 others tested a brand of gh, just some chinese generics and i tested like a 49, one tested a 65 and the other was also around 60. Pharm grade usually tests in the mid to high 20s so we though hell ya this stuff must be double dosed or something. Then we sent it out for hplc testing and each vial only contained 5.77ius instead of 10, so 5.77ius produced a 65 serum. So there must have been something else in there. Then ive tested some omnitrope straight from a US pharmacy, only 5ius this time and my result was a 33, on only 5ius. So that test is pretty unreliable. I think its good when you get a new generic brand, if it comes back decent then its worth running for 2-3 weeks before youre clear to pull igf-1, but if it comes back like less then .02 or whatever the range is you know its garbage and not worth your time. Even igf-1 doesnt mean everything, ive had generics test very high on igf-1 and my results were not great, then ive had pharm grade come back lower and had crazy results.

:hmm:.......:confused:......

Last edited:
somatropin from drugs gear

Thanks fiftyfive for posting labs. Running the same CP Somatropin from Drugs Gear and seeing results.

Much appreciate you keeping your word and getting back to us.

Back