• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PTSD and depression. How a hormone imbalance makes shit 1,000,000 times worse.

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Holy fucking shit! Ive been so pissed at absolutely everything the past month it made me freak out and yell crazy shit at my wife then cry like a big ass tone deaf baby.

I know i have issues I'm trying to tackle my problems one at a time. Trying to get put on trt might be i need it right now type of thing. With my e2 @ high levels and test probably getting close to double digits now i feel like a goddamn nutcase.

I cant focus on jack shit, im constantly pissed or possibly about to cry. I want to literally kill someone to see if that cures me.. lol.. kinda joking.

I have a plan to go see my wonderful VA endo tomorrow.. if i can even see her... fucking whore! This whole gaggle fuck of mine is about to start ruining my life.... even more.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Oh.. forgot to mention. Also lost a friend of 8 years last week. He should have never invited me on that camping trip.... i told him i was kinda fucked but he said whatever... he didnt realize ive become a crazy irritable bastard going through manopause.

Lol... there was some good lookin bitches over at the lake in uwharrie.

When My T dropped below 100 ng/dl I did not care about anything. Just felt nothing. It was horrible. Sex was impossible so I went in and they drew labs and immediately wrote me a script when the results came back. 200 mg Cyp weekly. They gave me other options but I told them I wanted to inject and that I had hundreds of times before. Guy was like ok, where do you need to fill your script?

Holy fucking shit! Ive been so pissed at absolutely everything the past month it made me freak out and yell crazy shit at my wife then cry like a big ass tone deaf baby.

I know i have issues I'm trying to tackle my problems one at a time. Trying to get put on trt might be i need it right now type of thing. With my e2 @ high levels and test probably getting close to double digits now i feel like a goddamn nutcase.

I cant focus on jack shit, im constantly pissed or possibly about to cry. I want to literally kill someone to see if that cures me.. lol.. kinda joking.

I have a plan to go see my wonderful VA endo tomorrow.. if i can even see her... fucking whore! This whole gaggle fuck of mine is about to start ruining my life.... even more.

U just got bacl on asf & issues already...

Honestly id take a look into the pharma drug concoctions u like to take ..That shits an emotional rollercoaster on & off..

Hormones will play a big part ,,but theres alot of sorting out to do before u can point the finger at estro..could.be a number of things..

Goodluck

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

U just got bacl on asf & issues already...

Honestly id take a look into the pharma drug concoctions u like to take ..That shits an emotional rollercoaster on & off..

Hormones will play a big part ,,but theres alot of sorting out to do before u can point the finger at estro..

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off
I always have issues.. i like to vent and share my life with all my bros. It helps me.
Ive weened myself off of zoloft, trazodone and seroquil. Havent been on those for a good 6 months. And for the Percocet and junk i take for my back. Occasionally not all the time. Kratom has been a big help for pain and unlifting mood.. but that is still a drug in my mind. Pot was working but only worked for about a month and i was angry and moody again... i do believe my biggest demon right now is PTSD and my depression. But i do know i feel much better overall when my hormones are in check. So that will be my first step. Getting prescribed test so i can as well have a legit AI. IVE ALWAYS had lower than normal test. I guess the stress of aas over the past five years has taken its toll on my already weak hormone production.

IML Gear Cream!
I suffer from depression from 4 back surgeries so i feel ya brother. Tren fucks with me back and compounds everything. I thought I would run it again and this time was worse. No more Tren for me. I feel like a rockstar on Deca, test tho.

I suffer from depression from 4 back surgeries so i feel ya brother. Tren fucks with me back and compounds everything. I thought I would run it again and this time was worse. No more Tren for me. I feel like a rockstar on Deca, test tho.
Oh yeah test deca is a great feel good cycle. Tren is cool and all but way to powerful on my addrenal system. Had me drained by week 5 and hating life.. but i was looking amazing! Might try again @ 200mg/wk instead of 400mg.

Swing by my Kindness thread, I'll give you some uplifting inspiration unmatched by even Jesus himself! :heart:

Yeah I know.

Stop partying too ya dummy.

You're making it worse.

What's a gaggle fuck?
Urban dictionary:
Gagglefuck
The act of thrusting your penis vigorously and forcefully into the throat of someone performing fellatio on you until they excrete vomit and/or bile.
Gagglefuck
1. a disarray of people that don't know what is going on.

2. in the military, soldiers that haven't been given an order and is just standing around together.

I remember taking Zoloft killed what little sex drive I had made me feel blah, then switched too CELEXA made me lethargic, cymbalta made me numb to everything didn't like that but THEN came EFFEXOR now that shit (class snri) had stimulant affect on me increased my motivation, energy, horny af, more confident, nearly impossible to get embarrassed over anything which was prob where it was helping my anxiety issue. Eventually though after bout 6-8 months I became tolerant of it as the effects aren't so strong

I was getting to a point here but forgot what I was gonna say... That's another thing with Effexor makes me forgetful so basically hyper, happy and dumb not good combo which explains why when I first started Effexor and upon lots of caffeine I ended up making YouTube clip of me running through city dressed as monkey, then went to gym dressed as elf..
Bottom line is maybe try Effexor?
Or diff AD med till your levels are back to normal And sorry for your loss and feeling crappy man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im currently at the VA hospital been here for a few hours. Ive talked to one person for about 30mins about everything thats happening with me.
Soon the shrink is going to see me and we will build a rigorous treatment programs for me. Both medical and psych.

And i was right to call that endo who saw me a dumb cunt.. she had no idea what the fuck she was doing trying to have me wait 6 months for a retest. I guess she quit or got pushed out of here due to many complaints.

Btw guys... that friend of mine isnt dead.... lol. He was failing to understand my issues i have and was getting pissed at me for having little anger fits here and there... a man who tells me my diagnoses are all made up and fails to try to help me through tough times is no friend of mine.

Get Shredded!
My latest test level is 72ng/dl. :(

Last edited:
741fe53eba9242d7152ecdf5f7571f25.jpg

Hey cutie! This girl just sat across from me... trying hard to see those panties. Or lack there of :)

ecbf0d3a2595bfb2333bc7b14562acbd.jpg

Im trying hard!

Banging together?

Hellz ya!!!! Lol but if I were to try n snap pic like that with my luck my flash would go off, and shutter sound would be turned on 100% then we'd sit there in awkward silence as I stare down at my half chub

Hellz ya!!!! Lol but if I were to try n snap pic like that with my luck my flash would go off, and shutter sound would be turned on 100% then we'd sit there in awkward silence as I stare down at my half chub

Lolz yeah that why I've never done it. I think OP is a pro tho lol.

Trust me... i quadruple checked that mother fucker

Back