PDA

View Full Version : Female cruise dosage for Prim

DownUnderThunder
07-26-2016, 09:28 AM
Heya,
Doing some research.
Has anyone here ever used prim for cruising? and if so what dosage have you used.
I am a 5'5 95 kg, but very heavily built for a woman of my size.

Cheers in advance

GearGoddess
07-26-2016, 10:49 AM
Heya,
Doing some research.
Has anyone here ever used prim for cruising? and if so what dosage have you used.
I am a 5'5 95 kg, but very heavily built for a woman of my size.

Cheers in advance
You mean primo and cruise on primo? Primo you can run for extended period of time... so not sure what you mean by "cruise" ...but depending on your goals. What are you wanting and how does your diet and training look?

95kg is large for your height even if you are a large frame. 5'5 at 210lbs, I don't think primo is something that you are ready for yet.

Typically, primo 50mg a week is sufficient for a woman.

DownUnderThunder
07-27-2016, 09:25 AM
You mean primo and cruise on primo? Primo you can run for extended period of time... so not sure what you mean by "cruise" ...but depending on your goals. What are you wanting and how does your diet and training look?

95kg is large for your height even if you are a large frame. 5'5 at 210lbs, I don't think primo is something that you are ready for yet.

I just mean to cruise on primo. as in blast and cruise
I currently train (due to work restrictions) 4 days a week for an hour and a half to two hours, doing upper/lower split. Mon and Thurs I train upper body (chest,back, biceps triceps, shoulders) and tues/fri I train Lower body (Quads, Hams, calfs, abs).
I am cutting at the moment on around 1600 calories a day
Macros: 185g protein, 85g fat, and around 90 g carbs per day

Cheers :)

DownUnderThunder
07-27-2016, 12:53 PM
Oh i forgot to mention.
I am looking at primo to cruise on between AAS blast cycles, to maintain muscle mass

Sherk
07-27-2016, 01:00 PM
Are you a male or female?

gdawg
07-27-2016, 01:14 PM
Are you a male or female?
Female

Gymjunkie38
07-27-2016, 03:01 PM
My wife is a figure competitor looking too do physique and she cruises on 10 mg of var usually at such a low dose the hepatoxicity isnt shit for extended periods but for primo id say 50 to 75 mg it depends on what type of physique your after at your height and weight your either already a female bodybuilder or you need too loose some bodyfat first of your relatively lean your probly gonna need 75 to 100 mg a week too hold onto that much muscle cause you far past where a female should be or your fat I dont know

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

s2h
07-27-2016, 03:57 PM
i'm assuming the OP is a male...if so Primo for cruisng will eventually lead to low testosterone levels at some point ...this is dependent on cycle compounds and cruise length....Primo is less suppresive then most other standard imnjectables used on cycle but still a suppressive drug ...means your already suppressed HPTA will not recover with Primo as a cruise compound....imo toss in a low dose of test p or cyp at 75-100mg ew to keep test levels elevated....

s2h
07-27-2016, 03:58 PM
My wife is a figure competitor looking too do physique and she cruises on 10 mg of var usually at such a low dose the hepatoxicity isnt shit for extended periods but for primo id say 50 to 75 mg it depends on what type of physique your after at your height and weight your either already a female bodybuilder or you need too loose some bodyfat first of your relatively lean your probly gonna need 75 to 100 mg a week too hold onto that much muscle cause you far past where a female should be or your fat I dont know

100-300mg ew is fairly common in figure and WPD ladies classes....

GearGoddess
07-27-2016, 06:26 PM
That's insane! Max 100mg a week no higher... the common dose is 50mg...for women, no matter what size.

Your suggestion is dangerous! Unless she's trying to get sex change

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

GearGoddess
07-27-2016, 06:31 PM
Oh i forgot to mention.
I am looking at primo to cruise on between AAS blast cycles, to maintain muscle mass
I'd be curious to see what you look like with your stats...

Women don't do cruise and blast... primo is a longer term cycle... sure, no problem. Using primo in the first place, it's slow but steady legit lean gains. You shouldn't lose any once you stop. It's easily maintained with diet, training and cardio. It's not like dbol or deca or any of the ones that will give quick size and water weight.

kombatarts99
07-27-2016, 07:37 PM
That's insane! Max 100mg a week no higher... the common dose is 50mg...for women, no matter what size.

not true. promobolan is very safe for woman and causes very little virtualization even at high doses. My wife was prescribed it after corticosteroid treatment. There is much science to back this up.

Titan5011
07-27-2016, 07:41 PM
The few woman I know who do Primo, Started the first time at 100mg a week. They have no virilization. But like all things, different woman can handle more than others.

Gymjunkie38
07-28-2016, 03:42 AM
The biggest problem with primo and verilization comes from primo thats not really primo . the raws for primo are very expensive and a 70/30 blend of npp and tren ace will give very similar results as primo but not good for a female .

GearGoddess
07-28-2016, 07:52 AM
The biggest problem with primo and verilization comes from primo thats not really primo . the raws for primo are very expensive and a 70/30 blend of npp and tren ace will give very similar results as primo but not good for a female .

I'm sorry but primo when faked is typically EQ. Blend of tren and npp wouldn't even make sense. Tren raws are expensive as well. I'm not meaning to argue but for one, I'm a woman who has ran just about any compound or least once or twice... lol and tren/npp doesn't even compare to primo - feeling, look or results.

A woman who runs real primo over 100mg is probably rubbing her panties on her micro penis as she can't sit still due to the sensitivity to her enlarged love button. 50mg is plenty and safe dose. If the women you know run over those amounts, it's definately not properly dosed or even the real stuff, maybe even just oil.

ALL aas will have some degree of love button sensitivity, don't get me wrong, it's a great side but every female will get it on any aas... even var being the mild one for sides. If you don't believe me then you should learn how the female hormones work and what happens when aas are added.

DownUnderThunder
07-28-2016, 08:56 AM
thanks guys, i havent checked my Body fat for a little while now so ill have to check on Saturday morning, ill re-weight and check body fat.
I get those kind of comments alot, I know its seems quiet heavy for my height but its legit, and the majority of it is actually muscle not fat!

Thanks GearGoddess, i was aiming for 50mg a week so that fits in nicely! Great help :)

Gymjunkie38
07-28-2016, 08:58 AM
I'm sorry but primo when faked is typically EQ. Blend of tren and npp wouldn't even make sense. Tren raws are expensive as well. I'm not meaning to argue but for one, I'm a woman who has ran just about any compound or least once or twice... lol and tren/npp doesn't even compare to primo - feeling, look or results.

A woman who runs real primo over 100mg is probably rubbing her panties on her micro penis as she can't sit still due to the sensitivity to her enlarged love button. 50mg is plenty and safe dose. If the women you know run over those amounts, it's definately not properly dosed or even the real stuff, maybe even just oil.

ALL aas will have some degree of love button sensitivity, don't get me wrong, it's a great side but every female will get it on any aas... even var being the mild one for sides. If you don't believe me then you should learn how the female hormones work and what happens when aas are added.

Sorry sweetheart didnt relize you knew everythimg and my wife is a figure competor and have several female freinds that are ifbb pros that help. Me with her cycles so I take all the internet facts as golden

Gymjunkie38
07-28-2016, 09:02 AM
And primo is will lean and harden you while adding strength and doesnt aromitize at all getting that from EQ no and yes most fake primo is npp some with tren and tren is cheap compared too primo

GearGoddess
07-28-2016, 09:06 AM
Sorry sweetheart didnt relize you knew everythimg and my wife is a figure competor and have several female freinds that are ifbb pros that help. Me with her cycles so I take all the internet facts as golden

I never said I know everything... but I am not someone who is brand new to this game and I have also competed and help many who are ifbb pros as well... so not only myself but the people I work with have experience with primo and its effects on a female body along with those fakes that some ugls offer

GearGoddess
07-28-2016, 09:09 AM
And primo is will lean and harden you while adding strength and doesnt aromitize at all getting that from EQ no and yes most fake primo is npp some with tren and tren is cheap compared too primo

Then that's a trully shitty fake from labs that clearly have no idea of what tren and npp will do to females... down to the simple colour and consistency of the finished product.

GearGoddess
07-28-2016, 09:15 AM
thanks guys, i havent checked my Body fat for a little while now so ill have to check on Saturday morning, ill re-weight and check body fat.
I get those kind of comments alot, I know its seems quiet heavy for my height but its legit, and the majority of it is actually muscle not fat!

Thanks GearGoddess, i was aiming for 50mg a week so that fits in nicely! Great help :)
Yes that's why I asked your body fat as that will paint a better picture of your physique since that weight and height goes 2 ways... very fat round stubby or very muscular and lean ...if you know what I mean... no disrespect here... just being flat out blunt in my description

Gymjunkie38
07-28-2016, 10:27 AM
Then that's a trully shitty fake from labs that clearly have no idea of what tren and npp will do to females... down to the simple colour and consistency of the finished product.

They absolutely dont care what it will do too them but it resembals the results and most users are still male thats why females need too be very carefull with there sources and a labmax kit is a must investment

GearGoddess
07-28-2016, 11:07 AM

They absolutely dont care what it will do too them but it resembals the results and most users are still male thats why females need too be very carefull with there sources and a labmax kit is a must investment

I agree BUT suggestions about doses that insanely high is careless... many women that inquire or read in the background are newbies - either every day fit women or ones wanting to better themselves or athletes... suggesting anything over 100mg a week could do serious damage. Most women stick between 25-75mg range... and that's plenty. Some can handle 100mg but sides do appear even more intensified compared to dosing at 50mg...

Just because it doesn't aromatize, it's quite irrelevant in women. Primo taken carelessly at such high doses, she can pretty much kiss her femininity goodbye along with other nasty irreversible effects... even though she may not develop a full blown penis out of her clit. Slight enlargement and sensitivity over 50mg is very possible is one example.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE primo. I have ran it a million times. It's my base for everything... but I do know one thing that women can keep in mind if primo on this board is faked with npp and tren... if your vial is golden, don't use it. Primo has a clear colour to it. So I agree with one thing, test your gear before using. Best investment in yourself so you know what to expect if you get scammed with a fake.

malfeasance
07-28-2016, 11:29 AM
A woman who runs real primo over 100mg is probably rubbing her panties on her micro penis as she can't sit still due to the sensitivity to her enlarged love button.
Stop that, GearGoddess. You're getting me all worked up.

GearGoddess
07-28-2016, 11:33 AM
Stop that, GearGoddess. You're getting me all worked up.
Lol I'm sorry... but yoga pants for some and on certain compounds are pretty dangerous ;)

malfeasance
07-28-2016, 11:34 AM
I am cutting at the moment on around 1600 calories a day
Macros: 185g protein, 85g fat, and around 90 g carbs per day

In what do you compete?

HughJassol
07-28-2016, 12:24 PM
math is a little off

Gymjunkie38
07-28-2016, 08:15 PM
Never sudgested high doses but competors use higher doses than that. But on that note a girl who just wanys too be fit and have a femine body like a bikini girl in the offseason should not be taling anything at all and of she want too look like Dana lynn Bailey 50 mg of primo isnt gonna cut it . in most cases gear use will progress and eventually some form of verilization is bound too happen . before any female. Uses even 10 mg of var daily she needs too look at verilized chicks and understand thia is a possible outcome and if not willing too ecept that them stay natural

Sherk
07-28-2016, 08:22 PM

I don't know if I believe they mix npp with tren to fake primo. Tren and mast are generally the most expensive raws on a ugl list. Plus primo depot is clear where tren raws have a yellow tent that you cannot get rid of. If I ever got yellow tinted primo, that would be a huge red flag. I think you're guessing here.

s2h
07-28-2016, 08:49 PM
I agree BUT suggestions about doses that insanely high is careless... many women that inquire or read in the background are newbies - either every day fit women or ones wanting to better themselves or athletes... suggesting anything over 100mg a week could do serious damage. Most women stick between 25-75mg range... and that's plenty. Some can handle 100mg but sides do appear even more intensified compared to dosing at 50mg...

Just because it doesn't aromatize, it's quite irrelevant in women. Primo taken carelessly at such high doses, she can pretty much kiss her femininity goodbye along with other nasty irreversible effects... even though she may not develop a full blown penis out of her clit. Slight enlargement and sensitivity over 50mg is very possible is one example.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE primo. I have ran it a million times. It's my base for everything... but I do know one thing that women can keep in mind if primo on this board is faked with npp and tren... if your vial is golden, don't use it. Primo has a clear colour to it. So I agree with one thing, test your gear before using. Best investment in yourself so you know what to expect if you get scammed with a fake.

thats why i put "in figure and WPD ladies classes " and it is commonly used up to these doses .....stating fact is not a recommendation....

s2h
07-28-2016, 08:52 PM
I don't know if I believe they mix npp with tren to fake primo. Tren and mast are generally the most expensive raws on a ugl list. Plus primo depot is clear where tren raws have a yellow tent that you cannot get rid of. If I ever got yellow tinted primo, that would be a huge red flag. I think you're guessing here.

masteron or test would be the likely swap outs...mast is very similar in structure and test is cheap...i would hope nobody would use yellow primobolan:)

GearGoddess
07-29-2016, 05:18 AM
Never sudgested high doses but competors use higher doses than that. But on that note a girl who just wanys too be fit and have a femine body like a bikini girl in the offseason should not be taling anything at all and of she want too look like Dana lynn Bailey 50 mg of primo isnt gonna cut it . in most cases gear use will progress and eventually some form of verilization is bound too happen . before any female. Uses even 10 mg of var daily she needs too look at verilized chicks and understand thia is a possible outcome and if not willing too ecept that them stay natural

I'm sorry... all you said there sounds like only assumptions... I personally have ran many different compounds and different combinations... I'm far from looking masculine and I've started years ago in bikini then progressed to figure. I haven't competed recently but I still run cycles to look hard, defined and lean. I am able to manipulate my body as needed and still look "soft" but lean or hard, dry and defined with a matter of few weeks. It's all in the how you approach it and females have an advantage as a tiny amount of gear goes a long way for us. It's not dose dependent. Sides and pernament bad changes are dose dependent.

And DLB is a physique girl, that's the next stage. Someone would be crazy and very naive thinking she's natural or only on one compound. She may very well be on 50mg of primo stacked with several other compounds like a little test and var.

GearGoddess
07-29-2016, 05:24 AM
Thank you. That was my point exactly. And I've seen too many come back as EQ... it's one that resembles primo the most... results including the time it kicks in, texture, thickness, colour of finished product (except when compared side by side... if you have to pick a tint... eq has a brownish tint but still very clear where primo has pinkish tint but still very clear... test, mast, Tren all have some yellow tint to them with tren being gold obviously) in order of most expensive raws to least in cost.. tren hex, primo, Tren, mast, deca, eq, test...

GearGoddess
07-29-2016, 05:29 AM
masteron or test would be the likely swap outs...mast is very similar in structure and test is cheap...i would hope nobody would use yellow primobolan:)
Again no. Mast... cost too high and results are different in a female same with sides compared to primo.

Test... absolutely not. Sides galore right away and uncontrollable growth compared to any of the others.

I would love to see actual tests showing these substitutions, I would love to know what ugls as those labs need to be put on a blast as that's just ignorant and dangerous.

Gymjunkie38
07-29-2016, 03:43 PM
Sorry dear primo is the most expensive raw the maybe tren hex but ace not so much only slighty more than deca and EQ
Primo is almost double the cost of mast and hex and there still more than tren ace

Gymjunkie38
07-29-2016, 03:45 PM
And EQ and primo have completely differant effects only a complete rookie would keep falling for that

Gymjunkie38
07-29-2016, 03:47 PM
And the ester is way too long you should start seeing some strength gains from primo in at least 2 weeks EQ anything before 4 weeks is all placebo it hasnt event broken down yet

DownUnderThunder
07-29-2016, 05:00 PM
In what do you compete?
I am not currently competing, I haven't actually competed yet. I am planning to in a year or so time I am currently cutting :)

GearGoddess
07-29-2016, 05:11 PM
Sorry dear primo is the most expensive raw the maybe tren hex but ace not so much only slighty more than deca and EQ
Primo is almost double the cost of mast and hex and there still more than tren ace

And EQ and primo have completely differant effects only a complete rookie would keep falling for that

And the ester is way too long you should start seeing some strength gains from primo in at least 2 weeks EQ anything before 4 weeks is all placebo it hasnt event broken down yet

I'm not as active here on this board but I assure you I'm far from a rookie. I'm very aware of compounds, how they're made, their costs, etc...

Plus another advantage, unless you have a vagina and titties, you have no idea how each compound feels to us, only what you're told and see. So living through your wife doesn't count. No matter how good she looks.

So I will say this again... the number one thing I tell anyone, well females for the most part, test your gear if it's from UGL'S even if they tested good before, people are as$holes and would hate for any girl(or guy) to be scammed. It's happened before many times. Then at least they can make plan 'B' if they are stuck with it and adjust accordingly... second is start low if you never done it... to assess their tolerance and go from there but there is no reason for manly doses unless you're pretty much already there and a hard core bodybuilder.

GearGoddess
07-29-2016, 05:24 PM

If you plan on show next year... I'm curious, for this cutting cycle, what are you thinking to do since you mentioned primo being your "cruise" instead of "base" of your cycle

And yes please, looking forward to see your current body composition

jerseydevil
07-29-2016, 05:57 PM
I've read thru this entire thread, lot's of strong opinions and information.

I think we all can agree that primo should be at the very least Labmax'ed to make sure it's real primo. In this entire thread not once did anyone mention if they are talking about oral or injectable primo. I assume injectable. OP (downunderthunder) is that your understanding?

Can we suffice it to say for a female using primo for the first time a dose of 35-50mg/wk for injectable primo-enanthate is ideal for a first cycle, and if using oral, a dose of 25mg ED of primo-ace is a good start as well?

s2h
07-29-2016, 06:16 PM

it wouldnt be possible to have a sex change with primobolan....testosterone would be needed to do so...and again its not my SUGGESTION its merely a fact that many female figure and WPD ladies use primonolan well above 100mg ew......maybe i have been around alot of female competitors??..i'm not basing my post off of a guess or rumor....

GearGoddess
07-29-2016, 06:25 PM
I've read thru this entire thread, lot's of strong opinions and information.

I think we all can agree that primo should be at the very least Labmax'ed to make sure it's real primo. In this entire thread not once did anyone mention if they are talking about oral or injectable primo. I assume injectable. OP (downunderthunder) is that your understanding?

Can we suffice it to say for a female using primo for the first time a dose of 35-50mg/wk for injectable primo-enanthate is ideal for a first cycle, and if using oral, a dose of 25mg ED of primo-ace is a good start as well?
Agreed, I believe I only said vial, weekly dose and compared it to other injectibles assuming the op would know. My apologies. Also someone mentioned primo depot.. which is the long ester injectible but we didn't make it obvious.

JD you're the best ;) always keeping everyone on their toes

s2h
07-29-2016, 06:26 PM
Again no. Mast... cost too high and results are different in a female same with sides compared to primo.

Test... absolutely not. Sides galore right away and uncontrollable growth compared to any of the others.

I would love to see actual tests showing these substitutions, I would love to know what ugls as those labs need to be put on a blast as that's just ignorant and dangerous.

all i stated was what has been found in faked primobolan along with test prop....masteron is one of those drugs....masteron is not more expensive then primo?..it is a strong binding DHT so its effects coud be more pronounced...

Testosterone in women at a low dose in the 10mg mon and thurs is safe or safer then 25-75mg of primobolan in a large majority of females.....HRT doctores prescribe a compund blend of test cyp/test prop at 40mg/ml admininstered two times a week on a regular basis...nobody is turning into a man...

GearGoddess
07-29-2016, 06:33 PM
all i stated was what has been found in faked primobolan along with test prop....masteron is one of those drugs....masteron is not more expensive then primo?..it is a strong binding DHT so its effects coud be more pronounced...

Testosterone in women at a low dose in the 10mg mon and thurs is safe or safer then 25-75mg of primobolan in a large majority of females.....HRT doctores prescribe a compund blend of test cyp/test prop at 40mg/ml admininstered two times a week on a regular basis...nobody is turning into a man...

That's a whole other topic and I'm not going to derail this thread. But just to let you know. All compounds have their time and place. And I'm all for women running test in small doses for their overall well-being. Especially women over 40. But when you think you're using primo but it's actually test, not knowing exactly how much then yea, you're going to have issues.

Gymjunkie38
07-29-2016, 07:34 PM
Regardless of what its faked with. We can all agree primo is one of the most expensive compounds and a large majority is bunk . and usually woth a compound females should run at the same dose they would primo.even a trusted lab you have used for a while is still subject too the chinese asshole he relies on too sell him good raws . and we all know there not having there shit mass spec tested its based on trust .

REHH
07-30-2016, 07:14 PM
Always interesting reading up in here.....lol.
Fwiw.... wife no sides up to 75mg, she's only run 50-75mg. I've heard of sides starting with some women at 100mg.

DownUnderThunder
07-31-2016, 11:26 AM
If you plan on show next year... I'm curious, for this cutting cycle, what are you thinking to do since you mentioned primo being your "cruise" instead of "base" of your cycle

And yes please, looking forward to see your current body composition

Hello again. Id really love to compete next year, but I am going to be realistic and aim for the following year (2018).
Sorry for not mentioning that it is the injectable primo depot.
I'll try to get the body comp results today for you.
Just like to thank alot of you for your insight on this topic is very much appreciated.
And I'm after primo as a cruise, in a 'blast and cruise' id blast with TBol or Anavar and Cruise with Primo depot.

malfeasance
08-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Hello again. Id really love to compete next year, but I am going to be realistic and aim for the following year (2018).

Compete at what? Physique? Bodybuilding (do they have that anymore)?

GearGoddess
08-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Sorry for not mentioning that it is the injectable primo depot.
I'll try to get the body comp results today for you.
Just like to thank alot of you for your insight on this topic is very much appreciated.
And I'm after primo as a cruise, in a 'blast and cruise' id blast with TBol or Anavar and Cruise with Primo depot.
Looking forward to seeing your current physique.

As for the blast and cruise... it's more a term used my males... and not really something that females do, per say. I think it would make more sense to run a cycle with primo, even 20 weeks (if you're wanting long cycles) and then finish off with var or tbol. Or even winny.

I'm still confused about the reasoning behind you wanting to cruise and blast primo... you will be subjecting yourself to possible irreversible sides plus your body needs a break.

DownUnderThunder
08-05-2016, 04:45 AM
Compete at what? Physique? Bodybuilding (do they have that anymore)?
It would be Physique :)

DownUnderThunder
08-05-2016, 04:57 AM
Looking forward to seeing your current physique.

As for the blast and cruise... it's more a term used my males... and not really something that females do, per say. I think it would make more sense to run a cycle with primo, even 20 weeks (if you're wanting long cycles) and then finish off with var or tbol. Or even winny.

I'm still confused about the reasoning behind you wanting to cruise and blast primo... you will be subjecting yourself to possible irreversible sides plus your body needs a break.

Heya,

so I measured myself on Sunday I am 203lb and 43%BF, but i would like to post a picture because although I am carrying some fat I'm by no means pudgey :)

The reason I was interested in doing blast and cruise was to maintain as much muscle mass and strength as I can whilst between cycles. I know its not something really done by women

And as you have said about running a primo cycle, do you mean to run Primo for around 20 weeks and then do a cycle of Var or Tbol for a given number of weeks afterwards?

In addition, say for example i did run Primo for 20 weeks, then ran a cycle of say Tbol, if i were to then do some form of PCT, in your personal experience what would be then best to take on the PCT? Nolvadex?

GearGoddess
08-05-2016, 06:38 AM
Heya,

so I measured myself on Sunday I am 203lb and 43%BF, but i would like to post a picture because although I am carrying some fat I'm by no means pudgey :)

The reason I was interested in doing blast and cruise was to maintain as much muscle mass and strength as I can whilst between cycles. I know its not something really done by women

And as you have said about running a primo cycle, do you mean to run Primo for around 20 weeks and then do a cycle of Var or Tbol for a given number of weeks afterwards?

In addition, say for example i did run Primo for 20 weeks, then ran a cycle of say Tbol, if i were to then do some form of PCT, in your personal experience what would be then best to take on the PCT? Nolvadex?
Ohhhh boy.... where do I start.... I guess the first thing I will say is please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to be a know it all or disrespectful. I'm just concerned. You're in a bit of denial.

I'm seriously hoping that you're not serious about wanting to run AAS. And this is just a troll dude trying to be funny. And if you are for real, I can't stress this enough but you are not ready with those stats. 5'5 203-210lbs at 43%body fat and you say you aren't pudgy? Do you not realize that's a dangerous amount of fat for your health and well-being and no AAS will get you stage ready by 2017. Even if you run a never ending cycle. You are flat out not ready. Plus based on your responses of the same question over and over has left me speechless... and that's hard to do! Lol

So this is what I will give you, start with research about female cycles. Females do not blast and cruise. Females do not do PCT, our version of PCT in simplest terms is... time on = time off. Adding more compounds will not magically make you stage ready within the norm 10-11% bf in women. And to be honest, incorporating Nolva (which women can use during prep) with your stats will only give you a really bad rebound and get you more "pudgy" at the end if not done right. You could end up in a worse position than now.

So with that said, I recommend you become aware of your body and be honest with yourself. Forget AAS use for time being. Go into the diet and training threads of the forum and get your basics down first. Learn all you can, post your goals and do it right. Let us help you drop weight and body fat... it will take time and discipline but you can do it. Don't cheat yourself. You need to change your lifestyle, clean up your diet, incorporate daily cardio and weight training first.

Once you're down from your current 43% body fat into low 20's... even between 20-24%....and drop a significant amount of weight (for someone your height, you should be in a healthy range of 117-141lbs) so you have your work cut out as you are technically considered quite obese even at 203lbs! So as I was saying, once you get down to low 20's with your body fat, let's revisit supplements and see what would be the best plan for you to achieve your ultimate goal. Deal?

I've also attached a pic to show you what I mean about body fat and what I'm trying to say.... Good luck!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/cb33e43dde211305c4f0c3d5cfe486d9.jpg

HughJassol
08-05-2016, 06:42 AM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/gmh180/Bullshit.jpg

malfeasance
08-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Excellent post, GearGoddess.

GearGoddess
08-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Excellent post, GearGoddess.
Thank you. I appreciate it :)

DownUnderThunder
08-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Ok, well thankyou for your honesty Gear Goddess, I appreciate all your help :)

malfeasance
08-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Ok, well thankyou for your honesty Gear Goddess, I appreciate all your help :)
Are you going to follow her advice???

malfeasance
08-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Crickets.

GearGoddess
08-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Are you going to follow her advice???

I truly hope this girl isn't taking anything and seriously reconsidered her options of getting on the right track

But then I found this http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php?p=1014648

Crickets.

Belle
08-10-2016, 10:15 AM

I second that, been running 50mg/wk and it's been helping quite a bit.

malfeasance
10-20-2020, 05:27 AM
This is a good thread to bump for this question about primo.

With the new "Wellness" category in the United States finally, is primo at 50mg weekly a good way to assist in progressing beyond the Bikini competitor look to get the legs up to do well enough in amateur Wellness category without endangering the female appearance?

Just to be clear about what I mean - figure and physique females, in my opinion only, have lost that feminine appearance. Bikini competitors obviously have not. Wellness competitors, to the extent a certain "look" is being rewarded, and we now have our first small crop of IFBB professionals and a type of amateur that is advancing (beyond the "fat bikini" competitors that showed up for some reason the first year the NPC recognized this new Wellness category), and the Wellness division still appears very feminine.

I am not looking to argue about whether figure and physique competitors are still feminine, so please save it. The issue is whether 50 mg weekly of primo would assist a Bikini competitor seeking to move into Wellness over the next year or two. Would more be needed? Would the 50mg of primo endanger her appearance and make her look more like one of the more masculine categories (figure or physique)?

Thoughts, please, ESPECIALLY from any females competing in Wellness, but all are welcome to give their opinion (just please provide the basis for that opinion).