• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So impressed | Placed another order

NikonShooter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not going to lie, I was extremely skeptical about ordering for the first time but wow did DG take care of me. The promptness in shipping is one thing, but also the customer service. I had some questions and they were addressed right away and not once did I feel stupid for asking any kind of question.

I think I'm allowed to say what I ordered? Just no transit times or anything like that.

PharmaTest C250 and PharmaPrim 100

Thanks for the solid A+ service DG.

-NS

Thanks for the review :winkfinger:

Agree 100% with the OP's review. Drugs Gear is the best when it comes to products & service.

And just like that, another TD!!!

I checked the status earlier in the week and it was expected Friday delivery and if you're anything like me you get anxious and check the status 50 times until it's delivered lol. I check it this morning and it said out for delivery! Can't beat that.

DG for the win

IMG_1325.JPG
IMG_1326.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Thanks for the TD pic!

And just like that, another TD!!!

I checked the status earlier in the week and it was expected Friday delivery and if you're anything like me you get anxious and check the status 50 times until it's delivered lol. I check it this morning and it said out for delivery! Can't beat that.

DG for the win

View attachment 22238
View attachment 22239

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice haul!

Back