• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Amazon Bulk Supplements second item free

Skyman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When you order a product from Bulk Supplements after you post a review of the product you bought Bulk Supplements will send you an email stating pick an item they will send it free of charge if you do a review of the product on Amazon. I originally bought creatine (seems excellent very fine powder). For my free item I requested 500 grams of Pure BCAA.

things that may effect the free offer

I am a prime member.
i gave a 5 star review of creatine.
i generally review everything I buy on Amazon and have been given items for free (this always came from Amazon) the difference on this one was Bulk Supplements sent me an email with the offer and all I had to do was reply to the email. Not the way Amazon normally does this so I don't think it's tied to all the reviews I have recently given with the exception of the review of Bulk Supplements.

Back