• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advanced Labs

DukeMan24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I was hoping to get some honest feedback from anyone that has used Advanced Labs before...after talking with a couple of guys, and I've gotten mixed reviews. How have things been for them recently? Has anyone gotten back good labs? Bad labs? Really any input would be awesome!

Just curious here and have a blunt question: What makes you zero in on Advanced Labs?

Quantity of posts in their forum?
Success stories?
Pricing?
Vibe you get from the sponsor himself?

We have a lot of sponsors. I'm always interested in how new users decide on one.

That's a fair question...honestly man it was a combination of a few factors...some may seem stupid lol but here ya go...I like the fact that they don't have a website, and the gear they're selling is THEIR gear...they are the ones advertising and having to stand behind the product...they can't pass the blame to someone else like a reseller can if the quality isn't there....I have always had good luck with sources like this....also their pricing is nice compared to some of the pharmacom gear or europharmacies I've seen on here....for orals I'm sticking with CD all day, but his oils are more expensive than I'm used to...not that I can't afford it, but why pay that if I can get quality oils elsewhere (hence asking around) aside from pricing I'm very interested in a bulk blend that they have as well as their T/A time and customer service....if someone can vouch for the gear itself, then I will most definitely give them a chance.

Damn man I promise I'm just wondering if they have quality gear...that other guy wanted me to go in depth, so I put together a logical response....lol I just want to know if the damn bulk blend they have will be worth the cash...

Not sure if you did your research but Basicstero is selling THEIR gear . It's backed by a "if you think it's bunk send it for testing and we will pay " guarantee . I have an idea ... avoid two of the best labels on here and go with this guy . I'm with JB on this one.

Last edited:
Damn man I promise I'm just wondering if they have quality gear...that other guy wanted me to go in depth, so I put together a logical response....lol I just want to know if the damn bulk blend they have will be worth the cash...

I will post on here since it won't be deleted. I can't tell you about the gear, I have never used it and will never use it. He has fired 4 reps now and screwed them out of money (my understanding about the money part). He has come on here and bashed members multiple times for questions. You say you don't want the excuse of blaming the other guy. Usually when/if his t/a times are off he has a reason. Some have been...family passed, cancer testing, emergency room visit,he's real sick etc... There has been a time or two where mods have asked for no orders to be taken until things were fixed (he did get them fixed)..

Imo, why use a company that has seemed to be having some issues from time to time and why not stick with CD who you say you've used and all is good? Pay the extra cash (that you say you have) and avoid a potential headache). Again just my honest opinion.

Shit half the people posting in his subforum haven't been in this board for 6 months. It's fire gear lmao

There are better choices than Advanced. Keep looking.

Damn thanks for the heads up....that's the kind of shit that is helpful. Not comments about the amount of time I've been on THIS forum...you would think senior members/board reps would be more informative, rather than paranoid and sarcastic to newer members...IMO of course...

The way he has treated his reps should be good enough for you to know to stay away imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well like one of the guys said...I'm fairly new on here so I probably missed all of that drama? I mean I am taking everyone's word for it...that's why I came to you guys in the first place...

- - - Updated - - -

Advanced=dickhead with shitty gear right? That's what I've gathered so far...

- - - Updated - - -

That's not necessarily my opinion, but in a nutshell that is the consensus??

Well like one of the guys said...I'm fairly new on here so I probably missed all of that drama? I mean I am taking everyone's word for it...that's why I came to you guys in the first place...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

just to clear this up. the gear is not shitty. but there are far better all around choices

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Gear is not shitty. Yes I've used it and yes it was legit. That's all your getting from me on advanced.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure about shitty gear. I have never used. But personally with his issues that's shown I wouldn't want to inject into my body.

Senior members might give you shit, one thing you need to understand is we usually won't openly tell you a good sponsor or who to use. They expect you to do a lot of reading about the sources and you can find good ones (I think you found one you liked in cd...right?)

Everyday there is a newer member asking about advanced. It gets old answering the same question daily so some of the members get irritable :)

Others, JD, Skip,gdawg to name a few will give you a short simple answer of.... Better sources out there, keep looking.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions

Gear tested good for me, but can't trust a guy that has treated reps and snapped on customers the way he has. There are plenty other labs around here that test just as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you looking for premium handmade dildos drop me a pm! :callme:

Get Shredded!
If you looking for premium handmade dildos drop me a pm! :callme:

Hand made!!

imagegif

^^^ he's not only a client , he's the player president...

Cheapthreads out..

JD lookin like Levrone in his new comback photos. nice Display pic brother.

Good ol levrone , almost forgot about this clown.. Thanks DQ for pointing this out and thanks JD for looking so buff...lol....

Cheapthreads out..

Nothing wrong with his gear. Turn around time measured in days not weeks now. Ordered multiple times and not one issue. Will continue to use advanced until that time. For months now all I've heard is he's going to screw us all but all I've got is great prices gear. Blood work for me was good. Communication was great. Yes I like mm but it says something that these reps that he treated so bad are now banned. So if u want to try advanced then do, nothing wrong with gear. If u don't, then get it from another sponsor.

Good and bad can and will be said about any lab on here. We have never had one bad review on our gear. We recently have the fastest TA times and we stand behind our products with great customer service. Check out our subforum and do some research there.
that said there are many great sponsor here. I suggest you check out their subforums also and look over both reviews and products. Many to choose from, search around and decide for yourself.

Nothing wrong with his gear. Turn around time measured in days not weeks now. Ordered multiple times and not one issue. Will continue to use advanced until that time. For months now all I've heard is he's going to screw us all but all I've got is great prices gear. Blood work for me was good. Communication was great. Yes I like mm but it says something that these reps that he treated so bad are now banned. So if u want to try advanced then do, nothing wrong with gear. If u don't, then get it from another sponsor.
I hope you don't get screwed, I really don't but some of us who have been in this game awhile have learned to recognize certain patterns. I'm sorry but Advanced throws up more flags then an NFL referree. You been a member for 4 months, yet you have ordered multiple times with time around "days not weeks now"? Huh?

Montego is now a rep with DQ, not banned. Seattlesbest never banned to my knowledge, trapstar was banned sticking up for Advanced in a pissing match with other sources then when reinstated he resigned from Advanced and didn't get paid, and MM was banned trying to warn all of you 4 month guys...He doesn't pay advertising fees.... Advanced does.

Op. I've had good luck with pharmacomstore and basic. I'm in the process of trying a different source I'll post if it's any good when I know. I'm sure there are other good sources on here as well. I've never understood why people don't just share a solid source with newbs asking. You should still do your own research and make an informed decision. Those are just 2 to look at.

Back