• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

#factsareracist

Typical brainwashed, drink the cool aid liberal.

Liberals would argue these facts were gathered by whites, so they are irrelevant.

Stats, numbers, ratios are all there..... they have ALWAYS been there. Does racism exist? Of course and it will NEVER go away from any colors culture, its called human nature. IMO what we are seeing and in some cases, experiencing is a political/media blitz to confuse the uneducated and polarize our country. The real unsettling question is WHY?

Stats, numbers, ratios are all there..... they have ALWAYS been there. Does racism exist? Of course and it will NEVER go away from any colors culture, its called human nature. IMO what we are seeing and in some cases, experiencing is a political/media blitz to confuse the uneducated and polarize our country. The real unsettling question is WHY?
The system created this whole clusterfuck..The key is to control & divide..Not only races ,,but religions & countries & they have succeded..

It will take some rude awakening from all to get out of this shitshow if we want our kids & grandkids to have a decent life..Its not gonna fix itself & with this gov system & certain elite pullin the strings shits just gonna get worse..

We need change in OUR Country...Since Putin isnt available you have to pick the best option for true change in this broken planned out system..Its a pretty easy pick really..A big gamble but an easy pic..

Trump FTW!!!

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

If he doesnt get shit right then its time WE THE PEOPLE take over & restructure this mess..That will get really bad before any good comes ,,but it will be necessary..

Larry owning that guy and most race dividing tards like Jesse and Sharpton...

IML Gear Cream!
So much truth in 22 minutes.

So much truth in 22 minutes.
Absolutely..This guy knows his shit..He has been studying this shit & gathering facts from studies done to really find out WHY there is an issue..

If any of these jackoffs would put any effort into just a few of the issues he mentioned it would help things more than this mob thats going around screamin racist BS & BLM

I said long ago u take away welfare & all benefits to those who are able to work but dont want to work because they can be a lazy fuck with a fatherless baby & double dip the gov ,,child support & system...

Fuck that..Now you have generation apon generation with ZERO work ethic,,shit education & shit morals because of there upbringing & suckin on the gov tit..Plus the subculture they follow & look up to is shit..Breeds animals man..Not humans ,,fucking animals..

There good at killin though .How bout go round up all the fuckin 16-25yr old thugs shootin eachother on the street & enlist thejr asses..Send these fuckers over on the front lines..They want to kill..letem go..Homicide rate would drop by 50% in the states

Then you wouldnt ruin the minds of so many talented teens that chose to enlist go over & fight..fuckin no brainer..Get the buses ready..

I can't agree more send them to fight for USA like I did I sick of these disrespectful fucks, see how hard u are over there, fuck em

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

i could just see ISIS looking over at the 18th St Crips throwing signs with there hot pistols turned side ways....easy solution is drop a hydrogen bomb on top of them all....

Absolutely..This guy knows his shit..He has been studying this shit & gathering facts from studies done to really find out WHY there is an issue..

If any of these jackoffs would put any effort into just a few of the issues he mentioned it would help things more than this mob thats going around screamin racist BS & BLM

I said long ago u take away welfare & all benefits to those who are able to work but dont want to work because they can be a lazy fuck with a fatherless baby & double dip the gov ,,child support & system...

Fuck that..Now you have generation apon generation with ZERO work ethic,,shit education & shit morals because of there upbringing & suckin on the gov tit..Plus the subculture they follow & look up to is shit..Breeds animals man..Not humans ,,fucking animals..

There good at killin though .How bout go round up all the fuckin 16-25yr old thugs shootin eachother on the street & enlist thejr asses..Send these fuckers over on the front lines..They want to kill..letem go..Homicide rate would drop by 50% in the states

Then you wouldnt ruin the minds of so many talented teens that chose to enlist go over & fight..fuckin no brainer..Get the buses ready..

Well put... man.

I would add mandatory drug testing and for every last welfare recipient to provide a monthly itemized breakdown of where others tax money is going to.....wonder how that would look?

Give DT one round (4 years) if he is not owning up to what he says, start OVER!

Mr. Elder was on point. Sadly people won't let the facts get in the way of their arguments. Buy guns, ammo and gear. Turn off the news and enjoy everyday until this shit show goes full retard.

i could just see ISIS looking over at the 18th St Crips throwing signs with there hot pistols turned side ways....easy solution is drop a hydrogen bomb on top of them all....
Winning

#banallniggas
#killallextrememuslims(including obama)

racism or any ism, you will never end it. if you have ever been overseas you will experience it in every country. its always some misguided belief that one group is inferior, or the other group is the reason they are treated poorly. this is a fact, people need to live outside these mind controlling boundaries or they will never succeed in life. its a never ending cycle that will never go away. just look at the middle east, they are all muslims yet they find reasons to kill each other, some are sunni, some are shiite, some are al qaeda some are isis some are pesmerga, do they really need a reason to kill each other. just saying, if you know it exists you can be its master

Get Shredded!
I agree you can't eradicate it. If people want to be racist it's on them but it's the violence involved with it that needs to be stopped in this country. I've lived all over the country and met plenty of racists. I had a neighbor that would about do anything for you. If you were white and his neighbor. He was racist but he never went out hurting people it's just who he was. It's the violence that has to be unacceptable.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I agree you can't eradicate it. If people want to be racist it's on them but it's the violence involved with it that needs to be stopped in this country. I've lived all over the country and met plenty of racists. I had a neighbor that would about do anything for you. If you were white and his neighbor. He was racist but he never went out hurting people it's just who he was. It's the violence that has to be unacceptable.

violence exposes the ignorant

if people would except racism and learn to live with its existence poverty would decrease. people dont understand the economics of racism and how it negatively effects everyone

I think the biggest thing is respecting other people's views even you don't agree with them. That would fix a lot of it. The problem is there are plenty of mouth breathers in this country that just won't do that.

Back