• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Heya

DownUnderThunder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just quick one to say hello,
Have previously used this forum for personal research and found it to be helpful.
Im a young female bodybuilder, currently in process of cutting. Previously used ProHormones starting first AAS cycle in 2 weeks.
Born and bread in Oz, currently in UK.
I decided to join AS Forums primarily to communicate with other female bodybuilders and build on my own knowledge.

Cheers :)

Welcome to ASF
Glad we got another new Female
Like to hear ur cycle
Lots of members here can help and point in right direction

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF
Glad we got another new Female
Like to hear ur cycle
Lots of members here can help and point in right direction

Im going to be cycling 40mg a day of TBol with Clen 80mg (starting then up to 120mg about 4 weeks in)
Cruising on Primo, I have another thread at the moment asking about peoples experiences with female cruising primo doses.

Thankyou :)

Im going to be cycling 40mg a day of TBol with Clen 80mg (starting then up to 120mg about 4 weeks in)
Cruising on Primo, I have another thread at the moment asking about peoples experiences with female cruising primo doses.

I truly hope you really didn't start this... you're in no position to being ready and running cycles with your stats

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Oh and clen at those doses would kill a horse... Nevermind a human being even at your size/weight/bf

And tbol at those doses for a woman is also careless... between 2.5mg up to 10mg is typically more than enough. And that's on the high end.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back