• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lifting shoes

I use the Nike, and adidas and love both. The pendlay didn't hold up very well for me.

Rangers lead the way

Just ordered me some Nike Romaloes yesterday. My fast lift 335's that got stolen were great. But no longer make my size.

Barefoot or chucks for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nike romaloes2 I also use new balance for running outside they are old geezer shoes but they are as comfortable as it gets.

Old vs athletic lifters. I wear these SOMETIMES. They feel great especially with my fucked up back.

Normally just some old ass nikes. I'm fresh bruh

Nike romaloes2 I also use new balance for running outside they are old geezer shoes but they are as comfortable as it gets.

I to wear the new balance shoes white ones with Velcro. There gay as hell but im not at the gym to impress anybody , my body is impressive enough were they don't even look at my ft. Bitchez be mirin me dudez wanna be me and the old ppl just look at me..

Cheapthreads out..

I to wear the new balance shoes white ones with Velcro. There gay as hell but im not at the gym to impress anybody , my body is impressive enough were they don't even look at my ft. Bitchez be mirin me dudez wanna be me and the old ppl just look at me..

Cheapthreads out..
Lol. I hear you there. Old geezer defiantly know comfort like I said there one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've had but I couldn't talk my self into the Velcro quite yet.

Lol. I hear you there. Old geezer defiantly know comfort like I said there one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've had but I couldn't talk my self into the Velcro quite yet.

Lol.. You'll get there boss we all will..

Cheapthreads out

I use wrestling shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Wrestling shoes all the way bro!!!! Tried out some nike lifting shoes today and they no good. Im so used to lifting barefoot and with wrestling shoes anything with support hurts.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

What about thos toe shoes anyone try thos. They look like toes only with grip on the bottom I've seen guys wear thos.

Cheapthreads out..

same pair of old asics wrestling shoes Ive used for the last 7 years. need to get a new pair.

How you think the new pair will treat you? Your ft will really have to adjust. Just my 2 cents boss..

Cheapthreads out..

Back