• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tell us your success story!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
success_zpsckq5mic8.png

People often mention how our products have changed their lives. As a highly decelerated source in many of the community, we cherish the wonderful stories behind these powerful statements:

Here at PSL we know that you've worked hard to accomplish what you set out to do, whether it is a large goal or a relatively small goal. We all know that there are obstacles and detours between setting a goal and achieving it..(That's part of the grind and we get it)
We'd like to hear from you about what you have done!
You can provide inspiration and motivation to others who are struggling to achieve a similar goal. We know that there are many paths to a common goal and we'd love to hear which path you followed in your quest here in the lifestyle of iron..
Your success story can inspire greatness and show that obstacles may be overcome. The low periods are temporary and you can achieve your own success through perseverance, focus, hard work, and enlisting the help of others.
We rarely achieve success on our own. True success in life almost always is a result of helping others achieve the success they want -- in whatever way they define success.

With this said; Please share, inspire, tell us your most memorable success story using GEAR....
No story or cycle is to big or to small, so share your experience and inspire us and other!

Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise!
CjlDS2FXAAAYJoV.jpg

Last edited:
With the help of yourself, DarkBeast and the PSL team I have completely transformed my physique, and this is just the beginning! Even looking at my log from the beginning to now keeps me motivated to keep driving forward. I never could have done it without you guys!!

Back