• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1mexgear.org screwed Me

Reaper14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I see 1mexgear.org recently changed their website. Not to mention now they only use Bitcoins for payment. I have purchased from them many times over the years.
They have no problem taking my payment using Bitcoin. They had no problem showing processing on my order. They have no problem showing my order was shipped. It's gone way over the maximum time for shipping I should have received my package a while ago. I have emailed their customer service and sales many times and been respectful about it. They won't even show me enough respect to reply to my emails. I even paid the extra $15 for tracking of my package. Yes never got a tracking number either.
It kills me to say it but 1mexgear.org must have finally been taken over by the Mexican Mob! Nothing but thieves now!
RUN FROM 1mexgear.org !!!
They will rob you take your money and run!
I need a new source any advice?
I hear Australia have some good stuff....

I didn't even know anyone used them never heard anything good or bad about them .

So what you are saying is that a illegal lab may have been taken over by the mob, and scammed you!?! I can't believe such a thing would happen this day and age on the interweb. It's appalling.

Rangers lead the way

What country are you in? I would look at the sponcer section, and read a lot

Rangers lead the way

I'm not even sure they were ever a source here. Hell i didnt even know they were still around. Post 1 be open to hate, but welcome

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

They were on here once a long time ago. It had mixed reviews. They did have good animal gear i can say that much.

Cheapthreads out..

They were on here once a long time ago. It had mixed reviews. They did have good animal gear i can say that much.

Cheapthreads out..
Yeah they did have some good Mexican vet stuff. Still miss original Quality Vet, Loeffler Reforvit dbol tabs, Pets Pharma

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Read and research the forum. Many good sponsors here.

Hey bro , there's plenty , Plenty of sponsors here bro !!!
Im sure if u look and research it u will find a solid source !!

Back