• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Caribbean cruise

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone taken one? What's your thoughts fun or not worth it? What cruise line did you take? Any feedback greatly appreciated. The wife wants to go I'm not sure what to expect.

Anyone taken one? What's your thoughts fun or not worth it? What cruise line did you take? Any feedback greatly appreciated. The wife wants to go I'm not sure what to expect.

Nora virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carnival is a good line. Smuggle booze on board in your luggage with rum runner flask. Book excursions third party if you can. The cruise line excursions are always over booked with too many people in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm not to scared of the virus thing. Most people inject gear made by some dude they never met so I would say we are already at risk to catch a virus. Not to mention I'm not sure how much worse the Zika is than this itch that I can't seem to scratch that I got in S Korea 8 yrs ago. :hmm:

I was joking.

My daughter and son in law did the cruise around the Caribbean and have done so several times. Just came back and she got bit by a mosquito and they were just ready to have kids but, because it can have effects on a unborn child for months after the bite they have decided to wait.

I was joking.

My daughter and son in law did the cruise around the Caribbean and have done so several times. Just came back and she got bit by a mosquito and they were just ready to have kids but, because it can have effects on a unborn child for months after the bite they have decided to wait.
yeah from my understanding it's much more serious for people planning or expecting a kid. I'm not having any so one less thing to worry about for me.

Yeah zika is no big deal as long as you do not plan on conceiving

Do you like to party? If yes Carnival is a lot younger crowd and pretty fun . I used Royal Carribean one time . It was twice as much and the people were older . Carnival just made some changes and the food by the pool is much better . I have been on carnival 12 or 13 times.

If you decide on one let me know and I will give you Gdawgs cruise tips and guaranteed smuggling tactics. Haha , no I'm serious

IML Gear Cream!
My wife has taken carnival and royal but I think she wants to try Norwegian this time. I've never went but she says we can upgrade and all alcohol is included.

From what my kids tell me you can buy a package with carnival and booze is included.

The only time I really drink is on vacation and it always gets me how much I spend on that alone. My wife wants to get the suite with private balcony with that we would get the unlimited drinks pass included sounds like a good deal to me.

Just came back Monday off a carnival cruise to the Bahamas. 5 days was a little much for me. Buy the booze cruise pass 15 drinks a day. I never drank so many tropical fruity shit in my life. My tip don't drink the water on the boat and that includes the ice on the boat. Unless it's soaked in liquor lolz. Wash your hands every chance you get. 7 of us came back with stomach virus

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Just came back from a three night cruise to the Bahamas this morning. Seemed too rushed. Took a seven night a few years ago that was took long for me. Four or five nights sounds just right for the next one

Norwegian is good, specially for family type stuff, but also has stuff for singles, white party's , I'm sure all cruises there's alot of hooking up going on, kinda sucks going with a girl lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Norwegian is good. Well maintained and updated regularly. My favorite was their freestyle dining that allows you to eat dinner in the main dining room anytime you want and doesn't lock you into a set schedule. I would def do Norwegian again.

The biggest lesson I learned was to avoid the mega ships like royal caribbeans oasis and allure of the seas. Way too fucking crowded. They have twice as many cabins with the same amount of public areas as the smaller ships. Restaurants were always packed, and forget about getting a spot at the pool unless you go out and claim your spot by 7:00am. Forget about getting on the elevator too. When one would finally arrive the doors would open and people were jammed in
like sardines. Wait for the next one, same thing. I'll never go back on a mega ship again. Had a miserable time.

Back