• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pontocain

MrBulk798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its a shot in the dark but worth a try. I'm a welder and work with probably 1000 others every year. One thing about welding and people who are around welding is flash burn. There is medical grade drops (which they won't prescribe) call pontocain. It completely numbs the eye and takes away all the pain. Flash burn in the eyes is one of the most intense pains you can get guaranteed...any who I was wondering if anyone knew where I may be able to find something like that. Thanks in advance.

There is a reason they don't prescribe them. Over use causes issues

It only happens to people a couple times a year I've never been around the same person on one job that got their eyes burned. Once that shit happens you take all the extra precaution to make sure it doesn't. Until you slowly start not giving a fuck thinking you can chance it lol what I'm saying is it will be used for emergencies. Not a over use issue

Back