• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

What's your preferred drink of choice?

Rum and coke when I drink. That happens maybe a couple times a year.

Water..... otherwise Tito's vodka.

goose regular, or armaretto vodka yum

Macallan 12 year straight up. Could sip that stuff all night.

I like Odwalla juice. The green one, super food it's called. I also like squirt, coke, sprite, root beer. Chocolate milk is pretty good to.

Coffee, diet Coke, Vitamin Water XXX
Still trying to figure out what " reverse osmosis water" is though. (It's the first ingredient on my Vitamin Water bottle).

jack daniels or amstel light

IML Gear Cream!
Cheap vodka and a Mountain Dew kickstart. I drink water at night but mostly vodka

​Water from the sink

Water, Milk, Unsweet Tea w/Splenda. More milk.

I drink alcohol like maybe three times a year.

Soda no alcohol !!!
I don't indulge !! Hardly ever now , but hardly when I'm training and on cycle !!!

Patron , nigga then its on..
Or my gold can of busch light.
Start my day with a gallon of water for the most part and a shot of beet juice...

Cheapthreads out..

Charcoal distilled store brand vodka with a 211 chaser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patron is my shit when I'm doing shots. Gin and tonics normally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still trying to figure out what " reverse osmosis water" is though. (It's the first ingredient on my Vitamin Water bottle).

Its a filtration process look it up. lol The water in the bottle is filtered using the reverse osmosis process.

Get Shredded!
Depends on my mood but beer is common or Gin and tonic or Crown with a splash of coke.

Every once in a while I crave a high end Tequila.

Diet coke and Jack, out with the girls sugar free Red Bull and Vodka. Have to keep my figure bitches!

Reverse osmosis is used mostly to make fresh water from Salt water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

​Zima

Coke Zero and Sailor Jerrys.. you guys are missing out.. unless you're swallowing orals.. stay away from the booze..

Goose? Oh geez. We need to talk. I have a sandblasted vial of AY T300 I can sell you at double the asking price, lol. Love ya bro.
I takes it! Hows the pip 😉😂

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Golden Ale or red wine with dinner.
Gin n tonic when chilling or socializing.
Tequila shots to celebrate.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back