• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oh yeah.. experiment day!!

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have super low t right now so... i just shot 1cc of the ole Fury. 100mg tren base and 100mg of test base. And see how i feel in about an hour. Also about to drink some coffee, smoke pot and continue to enjoy my ride on 60mg of percs.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Lol, Jesus.

Hopefully my wife will be home in time to receive the possible huge veiny wiener i will be getting soon... hopefully... lol

I may be a new here, but this post is pointless.
Duh... its the pit. If i wanted to post anything serious if would not be in here.. but usually you get good advice out of the pit..

Hopefully my wife will be home in time to receive the possible huge veiny wiener i will be getting soon... hopefully... lol

Keep us posted.

Lol

Umm.. lets see. I still feel great from the percs earlier. Been smoking dro all day.

Overall i feel like i could possibly start floating at anytime.

Took a bunch of promethazine yeaterday with percs and after a few hours i noticed i was hallucinating. Lol. I though i had something in my eye the whole time.

I need to give it up i think.. if its been so long that youve tripped that you forgot what tripping felt like you should probably stop.

Took a bunch of promethazine yeaterday with percs and after a few hours i noticed i was hallucinating. Lol. I though i had something in my eye the whole time.

I need to give it up i think.. if its been so long that youve tripped that you forgot what tripping felt like you should probably stop.

I'm jelly

People lift on this site? I thought this was a gay hook up site after the pics progress sent me.

Get Shredded!
Still feel about the same.. no sexual stimulation yet..

Damn.. I think your dick passed away.

Yeah dude... still absolutely nothing. Think im to far gone man.

Percs might be lowering libido also

Pretty sure. Ill usually get a raging hard on an hour after taking opiates. But after that it takes some special work.

Yeah dude... still absolutely nothing. Think im to far gone man.

Get rid or the pro & the azine & u might be able to wake your dick up & enjoy the high

Meth & percs should be the staple to every addicts success..

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off

So did you die?

You're just fucking up your T and E2 even more.. I mean I guess you did pin some base that's not going to last.... But I bet it was a good ride!

Endo call you back?

Back