• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Psa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Since we have thread deleting fellas among us we can see if we can get some answers in the pit for this member
4843d0a3f27e23aa538a1c22e5367207.png

Just what I told heavy he is using money for front to buy Raws this is very dangerous cause one seizure and members will be out for a while.

The sale thread got deleted too that tripleot posted last night becuase it came into question on their as well.

some people's children

Yea, its very sad. And all I need is Tren but a member on here wont PM me back after I helped him out multiple times. Guess good karma doesn't work anymore either... Looks like being sketchy is the new way to run business.

His cash flow is backwards, that's why he needs all these sales to get money in to help his immediate cash needs with nothing for future inventory as he is discounting his product so much.

Not that I "know" this but the pattern is so blatant.

Go look on your forum and screen shot what I deleted only thing I can even think of was a sale thread cause u were out of product

IML Gear Cream!
I knew that would disappear... hope I don't suffer the same fate.

LWHX9n.gif

They shouldn't ban u for keeping shit real. But who knows advanced is running 2g Tren a week and had congestive heart failure and family members dropping like flies and his dick is bent to the right

Who's dick bends to the right..... Untrustworthy mutha fuccas that's who

Really. are u fucking smoking again or shooting percs? Yeah every new rep deletes the threads for info from past reps

They shouldn't ban u for keeping shit real. But who knows advanced is running 2g Tren a week and had congestive heart failure and family members dropping like flies and his dick is bent to the right

Agreed if your trust worthy it points up and looks you in the eye... or left. left is ok too.

Oowee.

Nothing ever got deleted. If so what did I delete please enlighten the masses

well

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I only deleted shit that was breaking the rules and Montego pm shit so he wouldn't get any more.

Go back to that Pyrex dick u have been smoking on

So NOW that I called you out, you change your story..Correct???

Or just keep being a cock sucking liar. or a lil bitch you are, go clean your glasses boy

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting

U have no idea how much of a dumb ass u are sounding like. The thread that was deleted was a list request thread and other shit like that from Monte. I mean as I recall I honk he asked me to do this anyways.

But never less pm TripOT for your list now. Advanced will lie about having shit in stock as he always has and you will wait and wait. Or u could do research and go elsewhere my 2centd

well

- - - Updated - - -

So NOW that I called you out, you change your story..Correct???

U called me out Dafauq don't u have a funeral to go to or something. Or did your wife get bit by another snake like last year when you where causing thunderstorms on other boards

U have no idea how much of a dumb ass u are sounding like. The thread that was deleted was a list request thread and other shit like that from Monte. I mean as I recall I honk he asked me to do this anyways.

But never less pm TripOT for your list now. Advanced will lie about having shit in stock as he always has and you will wait and wait. Or u could do research and go elsewhere my 2centd

#1 dumb ass its not raws I waiting on its bottles, as he stated,, so lie #1 on your part,, lie #2 you never deleted shit, you where just proven as a liar.. Along with several other post and videos you made back then that where lies, that YOU came up with

- - - Updated - - -

U called me out Dafauq don't u have a funeral to go to or something. Or did your wife get bit by another snake like last year when you where causing thunderstorms on other boards

Still waiting for you to admit you are a liar...I just posted the proof there junior

this could get interesting please do tell

By the way are u on lsd at the moment cause your story could be more entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back