• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First time trying tren 3, test 400 and clenbuteral...NEED advice

Vince0276

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,
I just got tren e, test 400 and clen. I have never been on roids before. Need help with dose?
Thanks

Google helps but want to get forum members opinion. I don't think people would join and become forum members otherwise.

Welcome.... Re-post question in anabolic zone for more views and responses. Also give stats: age, height, weight, training exp, diet and goals..

Just run 500mg test e with an ai for first run. You don't need tren and probably not clen till you at least try test.

Welcome to the forum.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF.

Welcome to the forum bro. Like mentioned above, just run test alone at 500mg every week with an ai and pct on hand. You don't need Clen and tren quite yet brotha.

Ahh it's only my first cycle so I'll just buy a bunch of shit and without having done any research on my own. Retarded

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Run the test save the clen for your cutting cycle.. assuming that's what your shooting for. Other then that welcome. Learn read educate yourself if your going to put something as such into your system. You never stated your goals or even how long your planning to run. Makes a diff.

Back