• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife gave me some shit today

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Doing my hair and she said I might want to slow down on the gear as my hair line is fading. Fuck I've been thinking I could see it thinning but now it's confirmed. I look like shit bald, I've shaved my head and had everyone laugh lol. Wore a hat until the shit grew back.

Odd part is my hair is thick as hell. It's just my front hairline. Ugh shit sux.

Pics. Well be the judge lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just get hair plugs..

hair-transplant-plugs.png

Dont worry bud im not far behin. My hair lines receding as well :/

its only going to get worse man. are you taking proscar or anything to help?

You're 42? I would say fuck what people think and embrace the baldness. Or get implants if it bothers you that much.

I've been receding my front hairline since late 20s and since I hit 30s and started gear man is it going! Buzz it short and tell everyone you just got a big forehead.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've been receding my front hairline since late 20s and since I hit 30s and started gear man is it going! Buzz it short and tell everyone you just got a big forehead.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Lol ....

Hmm tell me more about these meds. Do they help?

KV9tnaIYRfCLIBlZRS5c_Anderson%20Cooper%20Wig%20Toss.gif

I'm 35 and the hair on my head won't stop growing I have to cut it every other week but fuck is it getting grey and the beard as well . I thought about some just for men but feEl like a fag doing it.

Try low dose of dutasteride. 0.5mg E2D or E3D when off gear or on cruise/ TRT doses and 0.5mg ED when on cycle.
Use it for 6 months and you may grow some back.

Dannie can u pm me more info on this please.

I need to run some asap once I get off tren mast and provi.

Thanks

Certain steroids can really speed up hair loss. I would keep the compounds simple. DHT is hard on hair

Dannie can u pm me more info on this please.

I need to run some asap once I get off tren mast and provi.

Thanks
Not much more to share beside of what I already said.
Note that Dutasteride and Finasteride should not be run alongside nor-19 drugs as accelerated hair loss may occur.

Grow out your bangs bro.

If you loose ur hair, then u do, jus be big an lean, it does suck but it happens

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Back