• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Private anti aging probably g2g

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got off the phone with a local clinic and boy did these people spout off everything i wanted to hear. $250 initial visit and as long as you have good enough insurance the labs and drugs should be covered. See if i can get my filthy hands on hgh as well... might be a hard sell but ive been known to be a good swindler.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

anything can be had via script for the right price

Im learning this now... wish i knew sooner.

years ago used to be pretty much wide open where I live. they had clinics on every corner selling everything. compounding pharmacies were you would sit in the lobby and watch sergeant Bob come in and get his 500mg dose of trt lol.
now it takes time and more cash to find a dr. but they are still out there

Just got off the phone with a local clinic and boy did these people spout off everything i wanted to hear. $250 initial visit and as long as you have good enough insurance the labs and drugs should be covered. See if i can get my filthy hands on hgh as well... might be a hard sell but ive been known to be a good swindler.

I thought the clinics typically rejected insurance, not true? Sounds like you found a good gig.

The way i understand it is you pay everything out of pocket and show proper papers to your insurance after to get reimbursed. Pretty sure labs and drugs are covered under mine.

This particular clinic requires that you print all documents that they would normally provide for you at home and fill them out before the visit. Sounds slightly odd to me but.. ok.

The way i understand it is you pay everything out of pocket and show proper papers to your insurance after to get reimbursed. Pretty sure labs and drugs are covered under mine.

This particular clinic requires that you print all documents that they would normally provide for you at home and fill them out before the visit. Sounds slightly odd to me but.. ok.

you better triple check that with insurance. mine covers all my labs but thats because i go through primary care doc
to get everything done. i saw the bill for quest it was like $1,500 , they used to cover my test at $10 copay but stopped
i have humana ppo

Sounds to me like they want that "$250 initial visit". Then you get the old, fuck you.

you better triple check that with insurance. mine covers all my labs but thats because i go through primary care doc
to get everything done. i saw the bill for quest it was like $1,500 , they used to cover my test at $10 copay but stopped
i have humana ppo
This^^^its amazing what they charge u or insur for labs compared to getting them on your own..plus anything else for that matter..

Looking at the wife and my surgery bills its crazy the prices for shit on there..

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off

Back