• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How big are ya gunz?

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Peaked at 15.5" when on cycle. Been off for 149 days now.
Started dieting a month ago, lost 6.5 lbs and went from 15 1/8 to 14 7/8.

Sad times...

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Like 17.5-18.5 depending on water weight and salt intake. Granted I don't curl anymore than to simply warm-up my supinator muscle. I care nothing about big biceps. They're not very useful for what I do. My arm is mostly all tricep.

Some big ballerz. 17.5, what's that 20 inch flexed?

Due to recent heat wave I don't have to wear suit to work... all my t-shirts are loose fit as I like to hide my gunz.
Right now I look like some big boned skater boi.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

maybe close to 18 here pumped

FullSizeRender7_zpsrjxqsqht.jpg

Damn , haven't seen a pic of you in a while. looking good man. guess that DQ works

66f700c4f9ae2d416a4298582bc04616.jpg

18in when not running anything but TRT dose without a pump.

yeah but remember I'm a borderline midget at 5'6
if hugh or spiny stood next to me I would look like a child lol

Damn son!!! Im 5'6 too. I have a new look on life! What do you weigh? Im at 177 and cant stand how little i look. U look like a beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to get my test/tren/mast/npp goin

Ya but i got quite a bit of weight on ya. Theres a healthy amount of fat im melting away currently. Sittin at 244 now and am going for 220 by august 8th

523fccd68964d902e8ed65fba0ec63d6.jpg

STILL a damn natty BUT I'll get on yals level someday hopefully!! Will start first cycle in October! Yal got that vascular look man Yal jacked!

Last edited:
Damn son!!! Im 5'6 too. I have a new look on life! What do you weigh? Im at 177 and cant stand how little i look. U look like a beast.

you got me by a lb.. im 176... but I fluctuate up to 183 or so after a good weekend of eating pizza and ice cream

I have no clue how small they are... I just know they are too small. :confused:

Back