• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

got blood work. NEED SOME HELP!

FloGrown1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright Brothers I need your help. I just got my blood work back and doesn't look so good, I need some more help. Before I get started here is a little background, I am 37 6'1 210LB, and I've been running AAS for the past few years. So here it goes, I have been cruising on test cyp at 200 a week pinning Mondays and Thursdays for the last 6 to 8 months, exam at 12.5 e3d, and About 3 weeks ago i started Iso for acne at 25mg ed and UDCA at 500mg ed. The reason I have been cruising for that time with no added AAS is that i have been under a lot of stress this past year going through a divorce and even more shit but i won't bore you. I don't know if all the stress which has led to panic attacks that i am just now experiencing for the fist time in my life, and it sucks but is that one of the reasons for my elevated levels. I work out 5 to 6 days a week with some cardio thrown in there, so I am not sitting on my ass all day, and keep diet in check for the most part, but under stress my hunger has diminished. Thinking of dropping Iso till I get levels in check, and would appreciate any advised on what to do to correct this monstrosity. If there is any more info you need let me know. Brothers, thanks in advance for all your help. Below is lab results, and to add in there i pinned 100 cyp on Monday and did bloods on Wednesday.

UREA NITROGEN (BUN) 25
CREATININE 0.99
eGFR NON-AFR. AMERICAN 98
eGFR AFRICAN AMERICAN 113
BUN/CREATININE RATIO NOT
SODIUM 138
POTASSIUM 4.3
CHLORIDE 100
CARBON DIOXIDE 25
CALCIUM 10.3
PROTEIN, TOTAL 7.8
ALBUMIN 5.2 HIGH
GLOBULIN 2.6
ALBUMIN/GLOBULIN RATIO 2.0
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.9
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 73
AST 91 HIGH
ALT 53 HIGH
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 1927

CBC (INCLUDES DIFF/PLT)
WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT 10.6
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT 5.75
HEMOGLOBIN 17.2
HEMATOCRIT 52.0
MCV 90.4
MCH 29.9
MCHC 33.1
RDW 13.3
PLATELET COUNT 195
MPV 9.8
ABSOLUTE NEUTROPHILS 8713
ABSOLUTE BAND NEUTROPHILS DNR
ABSOLUTE METAMYELOCYTES DNR
ABSOLUTE MYELOCYTES DNR
ABSOLUTE PROMYELOCYTES DNR
ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTES 1389
ABSOLUTE MONOCYTES 424
ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHILS 21
ABSOLUTE BASOPHILS 53

Your liver enzymes though elevated really aremt that high bro a daily drinker would be in the hundreds it would be nice too see your lipids though steroids reals lower your hdl and raise ldl and estredial total test looks good for 200mg cruise what lab you running .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Your liver enzymes though elevated really aremt that high bro a daily drinker would be in the hundreds it would be nice too see your lipids though steroids reals lower your hdl and raise ldl and estredial total test looks good for 200mg cruise what lab you running .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Gym thanks for the reply! This is the first time i had level like this. Let me add in there i am still learning on how to decipher labs. So i shouldn't worry about high AST and ALT?

I'm not seeing the LH or FSH, or E2 for that matter.

In any case, the T you're pinning is shutting down your normal production and having zeroed-out LH & FSH is expected. It's one way to be sure your gear has T in it.

The AST & ALT are only moderately high, nothing to worry about much unless it continues for months. It's probably caused by the accutane. Pharm quality? What's your source? You could see if decreasing the dose brings it down, or increase the UDCA dose, or see if some other liver protectant is better suited for this particular purpose -- although this may be the best choice, I haven't researched it.

Did you eat before your blood test? I'm willing to bet these weren't fasted. If they weren't fasted labs then I wouldn't concern wth liver enzymes. If they were fasted drink a little more water.

Like malt said, if you take testosterone it tells your body not to make testosterone because you already have it. Hence LH and FHS (the functions that make testosterone and sperm) are shut down (turned off)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as anxiety. I would suggest to maintain your cardio at least 3x a week for 5 minutes. Stay away from too much salt/fats. Also, limit caffeine intake and any other stimulants. Including pre workout until panic attacks subside.

And perhaps even just stick to maintenance dose of test until things are sorted out for you. Nothing else.

Best of luck brother.

I'm not seeing the LH or FSH, or E2 for that matter.

In any case, the T you're pinning is shutting down your normal production and having zeroed-out LH & FSH is expected. It's one way to be sure your gear has T in it.

The AST & ALT are only moderately high, nothing to worry about much unless it continues for months. It's probably caused by the accutane. Pharm quality? What's your source? You could see if decreasing the dose brings it down, or increase the UDCA dose, or see if some other liver protectant is better suited for this particular purpose -- although this may be the best choice, I haven't researched it.

Thanks for the help Brother! Accutane was IMR which I've used before with no issues. It has cleared me up in the few weeks I've been taking it, so I might play around with dose to see if I can't lower it. Source is Balkan, Can't say enough go things about them.

IML Gear Cream!
As far as anxiety. I would suggest to maintain your cardio at least 3x a week for 5 minutes. Stay away from too much salt/fats. Also, limit caffeine intake and any other stimulants. Including pre workout until panic attacks subside.

And perhaps even just stick to maintenance dose of test until things are sorted out for you. Nothing else.

Best of luck brother.

Thanks Bigbal, There is a chance i might have had a protein drink a couple hours before bloods but didn't think much of it. I am going to hold of on my next go around till i get all levels in check. I've been trying to hold off on pre workout but damn its hard not to on those lazy days, but will give it a go. Also going to take bloods again here in 2 to 3 weeks to see where I am at. Thanks again Brother!

Thanks for the help Brother! Accutane was IMR which I've used before with no issues. It has cleared me up in the few weeks I've been taking it, so I might play around with dose to see if I can't lower it. Source is Balkan, Can't say enough go things about them.

Damn, was hoping you had a different accutane source. My luck hasn't been so hot with them. If you got cleared up in weeks *and* had your liver enzymes spike, you can be pretty sure you didn't get bunk shit which is nice.

Damn, was hoping you had a different accutane source. My luck hasn't been so hot with them. If you got cleared up in weeks *and* had your liver enzymes spike, you can be pretty sure you didn't get bunk shit which is nice.

In the past it took a little longer, but this go around I cleared up in weeks. Are you taking there Iso?

Can you just scan and post an image of the test? mark out your info though.

Am I reading that correct. You're pinning 200mg a week and have a TT of 1927? Pin Monday 100mg and bloods done Wednesday?

Back