• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vision

MrBulk798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know where Vision Milo is?! Me and him became real tight about a year ago and I had lost a phone and got out of AAS so had no way to contact him. I tried searching his name but no results. I use to be on here as pigsooie798 but as I said lost my phone unfortunately and always had selected "remember me" so forgot my password. Seems sketchy as a first post I'm sure lmbo but if I can get ahold of vision he can verify. Thanks fellas

OK I'll try not to sure how that will work since I haven't been back on much. Vision ok?

He's fine best to my knowledge. Has another life and too busy for here? Not sure.

Pm coming

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I've spoken to him over weekend
Rough times

I know at one point he was going through some personal things and his wife got in a bad car accident.

Nice to have you back! I'm sure mace will get you in touch with vision.

Anyone know where Vision Milo is?! Me and him became real tight about a year ago and I had lost a phone and got out of AAS so had no way to contact him. I tried searching his name but no results. I use to be on here as pigsooie798 but as I said lost my phone unfortunately and always had selected "remember me" so forgot my password. Seems sketchy as a first post I'm sure lmbo but if I can get ahold of vision he can verify. Thanks fellas

I remember you. That's a name not easily forgotten lol. Get in contact with heavyiron, he can reset your password so you can start using your other account. Welcome back.

Back