• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gf thyroid bloods

AKchiver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She is 25 5' 5" 145 and is struggling to get leaner. She has a decent amount of mass, not fat in my opinion. Her diet is on, her cardio is on point, and she gets it when she lifts. I met her a year ago, She had ran anavar once before I met her and then she ran an 8 wk cycle last fall and got up to 20mg toward the end. She sneaked her way into my gh cycle and ran 5 months of gh, the last month was 2iu daily (pharmacom) ending the first week of May. She then started another anavar cycle last month but I had her stop after two weeks cause we live in a small town and traveled so we had an opportunity to get her blood drawn. She had been struggling to stay lean the last 6 months or so and I was concerned that her thyroid was out of whack. She doesn't have insurance so I would like to help her self Medicate if possible. Her levels are not low but are barely in range as u will see in the pic. I'm also confused about the t3 uptake, I see the range is a percentage but does the result mean 41%? Isn't higher t3 better for ur metabolism? Could it be possible that the exogenous gh affected her pituitary?

Any advice is greatly appreciated, she is doing everything right and is very frustrated. I just want to help her attain her goals.
80f7b89cdc627280be121cb02d0be4ca.jpg

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

She is 25 5' 5" 145 and is struggling to get leaner. She has a decent amount of mass, not fat in my opinion. Her diet is on, her cardio is on point, and she gets it when she lifts. I met her a year ago, She had ran anavar once before I met her and then she ran an 8 wk cycle last fall and got up to 20mg toward the end. She sneaked her way into my gh cycle and ran 5 months of gh, the last month was 2iu daily (pharmacom) ending the first week of May. She then started another anavar cycle last month but I had her stop after two weeks cause we live in a small town and traveled so we had an opportunity to get her blood drawn. She had been struggling to stay lean the last 6 months or so and I was concerned that her thyroid was out of whack. She doesn't have insurance so I would like to help her self Medicate if possible. Her levels are not low but are barely in range as u will see in the pic. I'm also confused about the t3 uptake, I see the range is a percentage but does the result mean 41%? Isn't higher t3 better for ur metabolism? Could it be possible that the exogenous gh affected her pituitary?

Any advice is greatly appreciated, she is doing everything right and is very frustrated. I just want to help her attain her goals.
80f7b89cdc627280be121cb02d0be4ca.jpg

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Subbed and good for you having her get bloods. I'd PM HughJassol, he has experience with this I think..

Subbed and good for you having her get bloods. I'd PM HughJassol, he has experience with this I think..

I pmed BTC, I know he knows a lot about it but am still waiting for a response

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

From what I've read the test should have been for free t3 not t3 uptake. Her pituitary is low on tsh cause her thyroid wasn't in need of t4 yet. Apparently t4 makes up 80 percent of thyroid function and is controlled by tsh levels. When the body needs more t4 the pituitary ups tsh to create more which is then turned into t3. Would have been nice to know what her free t3 level was

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

You need to check free t3,freet4 , and tsh. All 3 together can paint a picture. But based on the tsh and t4 she looks good. For example I had hard time losing fat when I checked mine tsh was over 6. Tsh 1-2 seems to be the target now.

You need to check free t3,freet4 , and tsh. All 3 together can paint a picture. But based on the tsh and t4 she looks good. For example I had hard time losing fat when I checked mine tsh was over 6. Tsh 1-2 seems to be the target now.

This is correct. Wife and I both see an endocrinologist for hypo thyroid. The lower Tsh means higher thyroid activity, your girl is in the low range, 6 would mean hypo and need more t3, t4. Men usually feel best in the 2-3 range while women do better lower in the 1-2 range. Her thyroid looks good.

This is correct. Wife and I both see an endocrinologist for hypo thyroid. The lower Tsh means higher thyroid activity, your girl is in the low range, 6 would mean hypo and need more t3, t4. Men usually feel best in the 2-3 range while women do better lower in the 1-2 range. Her thyroid looks good.

Thank u

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

She really needs to get the tests mentioned prior..the free's (t3,t4) and a full female hormone test(not the partial one)..so estradiol...testosterone ..DHEA..progesterone...from top to bottom..

Tsh ranks right there with ast/alt in the least informative markers to determine a root cause...get the more in depth panels and post em up if you can...

Remeber t3 and t4 are in all parts of the body...tissue etc...so at least get the free tests..

She really needs to get the tests mentioned prior..the free's (t3,t4) and a full female hormone test(not the partial one)..so estradiol...testosterone ..DHEA..progesterone...from top to bottom..

Tsh ranks right there with ast/alt in the least informative markers to determine a root cause...get the more in depth panels and post em up if you can...

Remeber t3 and t4 are in all parts of the body...tissue etc...so at least get the free tests..

I thought I was getting her the right test. I looked at it and saw t3, t4, and tsh. Purchased it not even seeing that it was t3 uptake. Do u know what uptake means? I've been searching without any luck of what the percentage means. I did get her a full panel just didn't post the rest of it, here r the rest of the results.
3ff6044fe86f4b444dd5876993712d59.jpg
66fe699489c11f159e1d2fd5e299ec4e.jpg

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

I guess I should have looked close.... And we don't live near a lab...
154f5d1ac2e47def406b7d39722d7d19.png

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Back