• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ok so..

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If i have 500mg/ml test cyp & 200mg/ml test cyp & i take 10ml of each & mix them..What do i end up with? 20ml of 350mg/ml?

Its fucking late & my brain is fried right now..Help a brother out..

Inb4 rap says infection

www.steroidforyou.com
use code unlisted for 15% off

Logically yes. But different carrier oil, ba, bc % may cause it to separate still.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

After transferring them to the new vial.. Stick a blow dryer on the vial for a few minutes and heat up both the oils. They will melt together and become a single solution easier.

Heat
Swirl
Heat
Swirl

It's no different than mixing them in a syringe. I've done this before and made my own blends, prop-tren-mast for example. You will see some swirling as they mix, but it goes away. I've never had one separate or fall out of solution yet.

why would you mix them? unless you brewed them yourself seems arbitrary

why would you mix them? unless you brewed them yourself seems arbitrary
Cause now i can pin the 500 anywhere instead of glute only..It took some of the bite out..was just an experiment i did on some old friends that were in town

It worked..i could probly add another vial and get it to 275 but ive had my fun

www.steroidforyou.com

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I didnt know if there would be issues with other ingredients that diff labs use..But seems to be fine..didnt seem to be any separation of the 2 ...i wont be using it for another mth so will see..

www.steroidforyou.com

Back