• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

need help with HGH

joeytl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok so i finally got 2 out of the 4 kits i ordered, i have no clue when the other 2 will show up, but in the mean time i would like to get started with what i have.

the kits are very nice, well packed, and come with 10 ml of bac water included. so im guessing its 1ml per vial. i was planning on starting with 3iu per day and then bumping it to 5iu after a few weeks. my goal is to lean up and use it for the anti aging effects. i have some peptide experience, and im curious about how the HGH should be handled and stored. after its reconstituted should it be in the fridge? and put the powder vials in the freezer?

is 3iu just 3 ticks on a slin pin? (i know its stupid, but i just want be certain). what time of day would be best for my goals, empty stomach, with/without carbs? do i need t4 at this dose?

I'm new myself but yes I store all my kits as well as reconstituted in the fridge . Yes it's I full cc per vial. My Slin pins have 10 20 30 etc . Some have .10 .20 .30 etc so your dose would be to the 30 or .30 depending on what type of pins you have. I do an am/pm spilt but I am at 5 iu. Not sure about 2-3 . As far as t4 goes yes . I am holding off until I switch to cut .
This is based off of instructions I received so please also do research . I seem to find something new/different daily the more research I do. Day 21 for me.

I'm new myself but yes I store all my kits as well as reconstituted in the fridge . Yes it's I full cc per vial. My Slin pins have 10 20 30 etc . Some have .10 .20 .30 etc so your dose would be to the 30 or .30 depending on what type of pins you have. I do an am/pm spilt but I am at 5 iu. Not sure about 2-3 . As far as t4 goes yes . I am holding off until I switch to cut .
This is based off of instructions I received so please also do research . I seem to find something new/different daily the more research I do. Day 21 for me.

man you aint kidding! ive been looking it up for years, and it seems like i also find somthing new or contradicting every time i read up on it lol.

but thank you for taking the time to reply!

I think ramping up to 5iu in the timeframe you speak of may be too quick Joey too tall. You may get unwanted sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 ius is not 3 ticks on a slin pin.
there are 100 lines (ticks) on a full u100 pin
1 mg of gh = 3 iu's of gh
so depends on how much water you add to each bottle of powder to figure out dose of gh

You shut your mouth Grandma

is 3iu just 3 ticks on a slin pin? (i know its stupid, but i just want be certain). what time of day would be best for my goals, empty stomach, with/without carbs? do i need t4 at this dose?
Store both powder and reconstituted GH in the refrigerator.

Use 1ml of bac water for each vial. This will give you 10 iu's of GH per vial. On a slin pin draw to 30 units for 3 iu's.

Time of day all depends as there is no clear cut answer. Your natural pulse of GH occurs after going to bed, but if you are over 50 it is probably a very small amount. So a rule of thumb is for younger folks injecting GH upon rising is ideal because you have the benefit of two pulses of GH, one at night and another in the morning. For over 50 before bed is an ideal time as to mimic the natural GH pulse. Some people like to do split GH injects, like say 2 iu's in the AM, and 2 iu's after a workout.

It has been show that GH can raise T3 levels out of the normal range, and drop T4 below the normal range, even with as little as 2 iu's ED. I verified this for myself by doing a thyroid panel. It's important because if not addressed the GH will not be as effective. My suggestion is to not supplement with T4 but do a thyroid panel in 3-4 weeks to see where those levels are at. You will more then likely find you need to supplement with T4 around 125mcg ED.

Store both powder and reconstituted GH in the refrigerator.

Use 1ml of bac water for each vial. This will give you 10 iu's of GH per vial. On a slin pin draw to 30 units for 3 iu's.

Time of day all depends as there is no clear cut answer. Your natural pulse of GH occurs after going to bed, but if you are over 50 it is probably a very small amount. So a rule of thumb is for younger folks injecting GH upon rising is ideal because you have the benefit of two pulses of GH, one at night and another in the morning. For over 50 before bed is an ideal time as to mimic the natural GH pulse. Some people like to do split GH injects, like say 2 iu's in the AM, and 2 iu's after a workout.

It has been show that GH can raise T3 levels out of the normal range, and drop T4 below the normal range, even with as little as 2 iu's ED. I verified this for myself by doing a thyroid panel. It's important because if not addressed the GH will not be as effective. My suggestion is to not supplement with T4 but do a thyroid panel in 3-4 weeks to see where those levels are at. You will more then likely find you need to supplement with T4 around 125mcg ED.

excellent advice, thank you!

Back