• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3 more cops shot

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Reports still coming in. Scanner says cell phone video shows three shooters.

7 total Leo's shot 3 confirmed dead.

Where?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Leo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God Damn it..

IML Gear Cream!
Wtf. This is bullshit and has got to stop.

seems that BLM is a terrorist organization. they need to be exterminated!

Don't condone it but they brought it upon themselves

Unarmed civilians deserve to die?

You lost your fucking mind. Who was unarmed and wasn't dirty? You must watch cnn. Come with some fucking facts. I'm waiting....

Get Shredded!
I'm sure it happens but media will only choose to report something which will get them "views" in this case feeding the fire so to speak

I'm sure it happens but media will only choose to report something which will get them "views" in this case feeding the fire so to speak

Is that your facts?????

You lost your fucking mind. Who was unarmed and wasn't dirty? You must watch cnn. Come with some fucking facts. I'm waiting....

Don't really watch tv at all. Too many filters and bs feeding

Don't really watch tv at all. Too many filters and bs feeding

I don't care what you watch as long as you do some research. Don't just spout off some bullshit.

Lmao being dirty doesn't make you a walking death sentence. I'm not for either side btw just speaking my opinion I'm sure you don't have "all " the facts either. Only what that box infront of you tells you? Where you at each individual moment?

When they do not obey commands then they put themselves at risk.

Not that a cop wakes up in the morning and says I want to shoot someone but when people act like dumb asses bad things can happen.

Lmao being dirty doesn't make you a walking death sentence. I'm not for either side btw just speaking my opinion I'm sure you don't have "all " the facts either. Only what that box infront of you tells you? Where you at each individual moment?

LOL! This guy does not watch the news but is way smarter than us. I guess we better quit while we are ahead.

Never said that! Like I said it's just my opinion

Back