• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom HGH?

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Everyone,
I see this on their Site and was wondering has anyone used this? any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,
I see this on their Site and was wondering has anyone used this? any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Just ordered two weeks worth. Waiting for shipping info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a lot of guys running the pharmatropin with great sucess.. Hopefully A few will chime in here... I ran it myself, unfortunately just don't have the cash to contunie...

Yea, that's the hardest part with GH. I'm ruining 5iu eod while on cycle. Wish I could run it daily but $$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my wife is has been running it over 6 month i think now 1.5-2iu a day and she loves it she switched from another good brand (Gearpro) 3 kits worth and likes the pharmacom GH better. she went through chemo treatment 9 years ago and a lot of her hair never grew back but she notice after a month her eyelashes getting longer and last week she said she might need to get her asshole waxed and the other night i confirmed along with nails growing quicker. her main thing is the anti aging but the quality muscle has been good also. its her first run with GH she has done IGF and anavar and tbol cycles she prefers the IGF for muslce but she would rather pay the money for GH because it really has helped her skin tightening

edit she did like the gearpro GH also

What's the average cost per week to run HGH? At am average dose?

I am also interested in this but unsure on how to implement it. I am about to start running a long term cycle and was curious about whether this would be good to prep physically or maybe to supplement during my reg. AAS cycle or as some sort of PCT.

Here is a pretty good, albeit long, medical article on HGH http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/87/8/3573 figured just in case it might be of some help to anyone.

So, more to the point. Should HGH Be used as a stand alone or in combination w/ a reg. cycle?

Or, could it be of help coming off a cycle?

My own thoughts were that I would run 90 days HGH stand alone. 1/4 iu 2 x per day x 7 days and increase it 1 1/4 per week over 3 or 4 months. Just to really see the effect range. It would be impossible to pin down what it was or was not doing if you're combining it with multiple AAS. For me anyway. So, I guess that is why I wanted to post this and see if anyone has some extensive experience w/ the HGH. Maybe some best practices. I know money can be an issue, but let us just act as money is not the main issue.

Thanks

Are you saying 1/4 iu's twice a day? Cause you will be wasting your money imo. If I'm using Genotrope I'll use 2-4 iu's, genetics 3-5 iu's. Depending on my goals at the time.

If you're not planning to run HGH for at least 6 months then why bother? It takes a long time to see aesthetic changes. The first thing you'll notice is that you sleep like a baby, but a few weeks worth is not worth it lol.

Back