• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MONSTER NEEDS BLOOD!! we need bloods guys!!!

MONSTROUS

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We need 5 guys to do bloods for us , I know there are a few guys talking things over with one of our reps, but I'm looking for 5 guys.

So these 5 guys will get the chance to log our gear!!

And in return for doing bloods , if your accepted you get 200$ in store cred, and the best log after voting that doesn't include any current logs though the best of those get a reward too, the best of your logs gets 500$ in store cred upon completion of the log!!

So we need 5 guys ready to do a log.

Choose your cycle, and start

we need bloods as agreed here 4 weeks after starting the log.

And we promise you will be looked after!

Please help us to help you the customer, we want everyone to see why they should be a monster
#monsterfan #bethebest

Great oportunity here guys...

$200 in free gear and a chance to win an additional $500

Hell of a deal for someone

Come on guys , any takers?

I'll jump in. Wouldn't be able to start until Aug 4th though.

I'd like to lean bulk for 8 weeks
WK 1-8 Test @ 300/wk
WK 1-8 NPP @ 150eod
WK 1-8 Mast P @ 100 eod
Aromisin 25mg/day

Come on guys , any takers?
M,
Are you still looking for logging candidates?
I'm going to run a deca, and test protocol,
and run dbol as a preWO, starting the second week of August.
I will run bloods bi-weekly and post my entire meal prep and log daily routines, as well as physical results and measurements.

Currently running tren, prop and dbol. Last pin will be Aug 8. Then immediately into deca/test cycle.

c==3

Ok so curefan89 will be one of the loggers just waiting on sampson.

this oppurtunity will arise again next month. Thank you all guys.

Ok so curefan89 will be one of the loggers just waiting on sampson.

this oppurtunity will arise again next month. Thank you all guys.

Your killing me with this cure fan. It's cruefan89. Not that I don't like some of the cures music just not enough to claim them!! LOL. Looking forward to running log on Bloodwork for u. 4 week then draw.

Your killing me with this cure fan. It's cruefan89. Not that I don't like some of the cures music just not enough to claim them!! LOL. Looking forward to running log on Bloodwork for u. 4 week then draw.

Haha sorry bro, Cruefan89 congrats!!

Just placed my order if you're needing someone still. Been interested in logging just for the discipline purposes

Ya bro def a big difference in vibes from the Crue and the Cure :) Those few letters make all the difference!

Get Shredded!
the more , the merrier brother...

Alright mine won't begin until next week but if I'm accepted as one of the 5 just pm me info on what's exactly needed on my part and I'm down. I'm running a prop/ace/mast cycle at 500/300/300.

just realized this thread is 13 months old....

Back