• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raw Footage of SeattlesBest Home Workout

That kiss at the end... classic SB.

hahahahaha, lol. God damn Phil your killin me, lol. Don't let that cat fool you, He's packed at least 25 pounds on that frame. 100, 150 cat presses would definitely give you a good pump.. Shit.. They should have a basket of cats backstage at the Olympia for the pro's to get a good pump going.

hahahahaha, lol. God damn Phil your killin me, lol. Don't let that cat fool you, He's packed at least 25 pounds on that frame. 100, 150 cat presses would definitely give you a good pump.. Shit.. They should have a basket of cats backstage at the Olympia for the pro's to get a good pump going.
That was funny shit and you know it. At any rate, I found my comfy spot on the hybrid medidrops. In the mood for some Bob Marley while I do the dishes...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
That was funny shit and you know it. At any rate, I found my comfy spot on the hybrid medidrops. In the mood for some Bob Marley while I do the dishes...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Haha. Nice man. One day have some fun and go deep. Sounds like your in a good place doing them dishes, haha.

With a cock like his, I'm suprised all the pussy in the neighborhood isn't trying to be part of his workout

Back