• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sos. Help.

ob3ast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stuck in a hotel room with some woman I met at a gas station. I'd leave except I paid for the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirty deeds all done. She's passed out and I'm like fuck. I have GH to pin at home and pins in the morning.

Slap her in the face hard , and when she wakes up in a panic tell her it must of been a bad dream. Then say hay while your up we should just go. Oh and steal her panties and post a pic with your room key..

Cheapthreads out..

Are you two snuggling right now in the afterglow of morning sex with a stranger.

Morning sex is so fucking weird with a one nighter. My closING rate on that endeveor was/is really outstanding

1ad55b737ddf73d16916a5d66f6c0994.jpg

Close enough?

Cheap, you can see the dirty panties on the floor. The pinkish things.

CmOn man pick em up . Snatch the covers off and get an ass shot.

Are you two snuggling right now in the afterglow of morning sex with a stranger.

Morning sex is so fucking weird with a one nighter. My closING rate on that endeveor was/is really outstanding

Morning sex was good. Planning my edit strategy now.

Stuck in a hotel room with some woman I met at a gas station. I'd leave except I paid for the room.

Motel room??? Why didn't you just take her back to your place? The wife/girl friend would have loved to have met her I'm sure!😍😍😍

Get Shredded!
CmOn man pick em up . Snatch the covers off and get an ass shot.

Hahahaha.. Your as dirty as i.. I was thinking the same thang..

Cheapthreads out.

Cheap, you can see the dirty panties on the floor. The pinkish things.

You had me at dirty panties..

Cheapthreads out..

Motel room??? Why didn't you just take her back to your place? The wife/girl friend would have loved to have met her I'm sure!

Single but I live 45 minutes away and I've learned better than to bring strangers back home.

So I said we should probably check out and she asked if she could stay until checkout time and I said I would few better if we left together. That I just get paranoid at some things. You would have though I told her I had genital warts (Note to self, that might work next time) the way she gathered her shit and left.

So I said we should probably check out and she asked if she could stay until checkout time and I said I would few better if we left together. That I just get paranoid at some things. You would have though I told her I had genital warts (Note to self, that might work next time) the way she gathered her shit and left.

Lol

Back