• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Synthetek sterile vitamins/minerals

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried synthateks stuff called synthetine, syntheselen, or synthelamine? I stumbled upon these item and while they sound like theyd be a nice little addition especially since im cutting using keto jusy not sure how effective they would really be. I guess theyre just injectable carnitine and b vitamins n stuff.

Has anyone tried synthateks stuff called synthetine, syntheselen, or synthelamine? I stumbled upon these item and while they sound like theyd be a nice little addition especially since im cutting using keto jusy not sure how effective they would really be. I guess theyre just injectable carnitine and b vitamins n stuff.
This might be a stupid question but is the injectable supposed to be better because it doesn't get broke down in the stomach before doing what it needs to do like the oral form would? Seem like you would have to pin it a couple times a day to be affective. If so thats a lot of extra pinning.

Well that was another thing i was wondering. Obviously its more bioavailable to the body but to what degree im not sure.

Back