• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Secret 28 Pages From The 9/11 Commission Report

johnny0utlaw

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i read the 28 pages in detail and it basically confirms what we all new of the Saudi governments involvement in the attacks and how the Bush Administration refused to pursue any of the leads and denied Saudi Arabia involvement which further confirms the Bush Administrations involvements in the attacks. One thing i took from it was a statement about how a Saudi national with close ties to the Saudi royal family repeatedly was checking security at the southwest boarder and was discussing the possibilities of infiltrating people in the United States. . .....

This is the reason Trump wants to build the wall....not to keep Mexicans out but to keep us fucking safe. Unlike Obama.

Screenshot_21.png

Last edited:
After seeing all the Muslim BS these last few years I want more Mexicans in the USA. At least they don't murder you.

After seeing all the Muslim BS these last few years I want more Mexicans in the USA. At least they don't murder you.
Well lets not go that far but at least they don't use a lowrider with a trunk full of fertilizer and diesel in the middle of a flea market (swap meet for the west coast) to do it.

And there it is.... Call hi a bitch now.. Thanks hi you know your shit.. We wanted to go fight oversees but we dident have the gas money..

Cheapthreads out..

Well lets not go that far but at least they don't use a lowrider with a trunk full of fertilizer and diesel in the middle of a flea market (swap meet for the west coast) to do it.

12 batteries just to bounce like a hot check bra.. Nothing wrong with riding slow and low.. At lest we don't drive big trucks to plow into 75 ppl... Lowlife4 ever..

Cheapthreads out..

- - - Updated - - -

You sure about that?? Lol

You scared..

Cheapthreads out..

So i read the 28 pages in detail and it basically confirms what we all new of the Saudi governments involvement in the attacks and how the Bush Administration refused to pursue any of the leads and denied Saudi Arabia involvement which further confirms the Bush Administrations involvements in the attacks. One thing i took from it was a statement about how a Saudi national with close ties to the Saudi royal family repeatedly was checking security at the southwest boarder and was discussing the possibilities of infiltrating people in the United States. . .....

This is the reason Trump wants to build the wall....not to keep Mexicans out but to keep us fucking safe. Unlike Obama.

Screenshot_21.png

Why do you think Obama does not want to keep you safe?

12 batteries just to bounce like a hot check bra.. Nothing wrong with riding slow and low.. At lest we don't drive big trucks to plow into 75 ppl... Lowlife4 ever..

Cheapthreads out..

- - - Updated - - -

You scared..

Cheapthreads out..

Fearful? No. That's why I got you on my side. You're on my side..... Right?

befb15c29fd9ba0659b56b080393c5c0.jpg

Sent from my jewPhone using Trannytalk

you really think a wall will keep you safe OP?

It is a proven fact that where a fence has been built that illegal crossings are reduced significantly.

Fact, not opinion.

I have no idea why they only built the fence in some areas and not others.

It is a proven fact that where a fence has been built that illegal crossings are reduced significantly.

Fact, not opinion.

I have no idea why they only built the fence in some areas and not others.
Do you like burritos? That's why there is a hole in the fence.

Trump will be assassinated for outing the "secret" government. He's gonna be jfk'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Politics are local... Meaning we all have to take responsibility. I have zero faith that it will work but ill take my chances versa ve.

Hate on Mexicans all you want. They work harder than any other race I know.

Murder you,,rape your women kids so they can breed us out & wish to do harm to every person thats not a worshipper of their psycotic ways..

Sick part is they are recruiting everywhere in the states..Prisoners are easy targets,,so are poor miniotity neighborhoods where new Mosque's are being built or already present..

This is a WAR unlike any war we have faught in the past..Not only is it global but on US soil..Threats are all around us..Its hard to pinpoint the enemy..

They are gonna have to hit this shit hard with Nato's involvement & start knocking out the main groups in ALL countries,,stop all funding to these organizations then eliminate all little cells & go door to door & destroy the rest..

Then its a total cluster fuck on how to eliminate the teaching to new generations so this doesnt happen again..

Its a WAR nobody knows who or where the enemy is..

The politically correct BS needs to stop..ALL Countries & Leaders should be on board to eliminate this issue immediately..YES THIS IS A WAR

We need a leader like Putin,,That fuckin guy is a True leader & stands for his Country ..He also makes sure whoever is in his Country believes in it..

When the fuck did the US get to be such pussies..I mean fuck..Americans use to be so proud of this Country,,Rights & its flag..

Now people from other Countries can come over here & bitch about their kid singing the pledge of allegiance in school & they take it out..GTFO..If ya dont like it go back to the shithole you crawled from..

If this place dont change its time to move..Theres plenty of places out there that still have good beliefs & and honest gov..With the political race joke thats going on now i feel its gonna be a long time before things get better..

Goodluck all..Be smart & know your surroundings..It just might be us that has to finish this shitshow..

Goodnight all..Time to sleep off some jetlag..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

you really think a wall will keep you safe OP?
Worked for China,,,however that was before technolgies have found ways to easily destroy big walls..lmfao

Plus when the cartels are more into tunnels,,subs & planes now days i think a wall is a waste of time,,money & thought really.

And the fact that mexicans arent the issue..

Just my 2c

Never had a single issue with Mexicans or asians. Just blacks.

Murder you,,rape your women kids so they can breed us out & wish to do harm to every person thats not a worshipper of their psycotic ways..

Sick part is they are recruiting everywhere in the states..Prisoners are easy targets,,so are poor miniotity neighborhoods where new Mosque's are being built or already present..

This is a WAR unlike any war we have faught in the past..Not only is it global but on US soil..Threats are all around us..Its hard to pinpoint the enemy..

They are gonna have to hit this shit hard with Nato's involvement & start knocking out the main groups in ALL countries,,stop all funding to these organizations then eliminate all little cells & go door to door & destroy the rest..

Then its a total cluster fuck on how to eliminate the teaching to new generations so this doesnt happen again..

Its a WAR nobody knows who or where the enemy is..

The politically correct BS needs to stop..ALL Countries & Leaders should be on board to eliminate this issue immediately..YES THIS IS A WAR

We need a leader like Putin,,That fuckin guy is a True leader & stands for his Country ..He also makes sure whoever is in his Country believes in it..

When the fuck did the US get to be such pussies..I mean fuck..Americans use to be so proud of this Country,,Rights & its flag..

Now people from other Countries can come over here & bitch about their kid singing the pledge of allegiance in school & they take it out..GTFO..If ya dont like it go back to the shithole you crawled from..

If this place dont change its time to move..Theres plenty of places out there that still have good beliefs & and honest gov..With the political race joke thats going on now i feel its gonna be a long time before things get better..

Goodluck all..Be smart & know your surroundings..It just might be us that has to finish this shitshow..

Goodnight all..Time to sleep off some jetlag..

Putin is definitely a leader. Some have different views on him but the dude knows how to lead a country. He is not a oh say like Obama and its just hilarious how he can stick his arm in Obama's ass and turn him into a puppet

Trump will be assassinated for outing the "secret" government. He's gonna be jfk'd

This ^^^^^^^^ for sure if he gets in ...IF.

Putin is definitely a leader. Some have different views on him but the dude knows how to lead a country. He is not a oh say like Obama and its just hilarious how he can stick his arm in Obama's ass and turn him into a puppet

17738930e31846161e9ea1415b99a496.jpg

17738930e31846161e9ea1415b99a496.jpg

That should be every countrys modo these days..You come here you will respect us & our ways motha fucka else be gone..

That should be every countrys modo these days..You come here you will respect us & our ways motha fucka else be gone..

Forever and ever amen.

Agreed!

Back