• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test 400 Review

bigbreads80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my EP test 400 today. Packaging was very safe and discreet. Arrived in great time also. Vial is labelled well and properly made. Very professional. Nothing crooked or half assed. Looks pretty nice to me.
Looking forward to pinning some of this mega dosed gear. I'm switching off of Watson to run this, and already planned to have bloods drawn in about 3 weeks from now, so I'll be able to post those soon. Thanks to Uncle Z and OTG for the chance to log some feedback on this gear. First pin is tomorrow morning. Will post back up as soon as it goes in!
50c12f592190ac7a34e85b1000b02d52.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Awesome brother glad it landed. Pretty fast t/a across the big pond. Fastest I ever seen.

First pin was this morning about 5 hours ago. 1cc of the EP 400 and 1 of the npp150 I was already running, in my right ventro. Oil was nice and thick. Same color oil, but you could see my npp sit on top of the test in the barrel. Was easy to draw and pin though. Nice and smooth. No pip, and as of now, I can't even tell I pinned. The real test will come in the morning to see if there is any pain from the gear. So far so good

Curious about pip if any

So far it's still zero pain. I'm digging this

So, 24 hours after pinning a cc in my right ventro, there is zero pain. Nada. No swelling, soreness. Can't even tell I pinned. Fantastic! If a high mg oil was going to cripple anyone, it would be me. This is a real good sign

IML Gear Cream!
So, 24 hours after pinning a cc in my right ventro, there is zero pain. Nada. No swelling, soreness. Can't even tell I pinned. Fantastic! If a high mg oil was going to cripple anyone, it would be me. This is a real good sign
Awesome brother I guess I'm just real sensitive because I got some minimal pip.

Pinned another cc in left ventro yesterday, along with my npp. Zero pip again. Not a hitch. I think it's safe to say, for me, gear is pain free.

My plan is to run half a cc 3x a week. Or 600 mgs total test along with the 450mg npp. So after these larger initial pins to test pip, tomorrow I'll go back down to what my run will stay at.
Will run at this for the rest of this week and the next, then the following week I'll get bloods drawn. Will be able get a good look at the dosing, knowing where 600mgs should put me.

I'm only a couple pins into this EP test, so it's pretty early to make some claims, but atleast as of now, I don't feel like im taking less test or anything like that. Definitely not getting the impression of underdosed. All is good. Will post up again in a few days on progress.

I injected yesterday into my delt and I'm a little sore today. When I do my glutes I have zero pain weird.

One week under my belt with the Test 400. So far, zero complaints. Havent noticed a single bad change switching for the test I was on to this. Yet to have had one painful shot either. Bloods are right around the corner. As of now, I'd feel confident recommending this to anyone. It's definelty a good product.

brother I can't wait to see the bloods on these. I'm really confident they will live up to to dosage.

All signs point to the good. For me, skin oiliness, random boners, vascularity, and body hair growth are my measuring sticks . I know that's kinda weird , but those are always consistent and I can damn near nail down to a T where I'm going to measure at based off those. If anything , this gear is dosed higher than my watson, or more effective given the 2 esters. I guess I'll put it this way, if it was just me, on a normal cycle, and I was running a product for the first time, I wouldn't need a blood test to see if my stuff is good.

All signs point to the good. For me, skin oiliness, random boners, vascularity, and body hair growth are my measuring sticks . I know that's kinda weird , but those are always consistent and I can damn near nail down to a T where I'm going to measure at based off those. If anything , this gear is dosed higher than my watson, or more effective given the 2 esters. I guess I'll put it this way, if it was just me, on a normal cycle, and I was running a product for the first time, I wouldn't need a blood test to see if my stuff is good.

I feel the same way brother. My back is breaking out really bad usually happens to me over 4-500 mg test and I also have crazy libido going on. My nipples are the only complaint I got really itchy. Almost the same as when I run dbol. Ai is way up 1mg Ed A-dex hopefully that does the trick.

Everything still going great on the test 400. Just been steady and smooth pins everytime. Test levels are definitely high. Hoping to get labs in the next few days. Had to set it back a little, but I still plan to first part of next week at the latest.

Back