• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thank you Alan!

Kind Mathers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would say I have 20+ orders with Alan and DG and never post TD so I thought I do it this time. Thanks Alan nothing I havnt said before: best customer service products and shipping!

107738b88b3b17ce2d19aa8c9a3001fb.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing alot of this testobase and androxine around. Just wondering I see its water base but what size rig are you pinning this stuff with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice haul Kind Mathers. Thanks for the pic :winkfinger:

nice bro. i have pretty hefty stash of androxine and testobase. anyone not using this stuff is def missing out
its not cheap but well worth the money

nice bro. i have pretty hefty stash of androxine and testobase. anyone not using this stuff is def missing out
its not cheap but well worth the money

That's what I think it is, stuff is expensive that's why a lot don't use it.

That's what I think it is, stuff is expensive that's why a lot don't use it.

you want to play you got to pay. i dont understand how guys will go out on the weekend and drop an easy 100-150 on a bar tab
but yet think thats way too much too spend on gear that really works

you want to play you got to pay. i dont understand how guys will go out on the weekend and drop an easy 100-150 on a bar tab
but yet think thats way too much too spend on gear that really works

Yea and not spend money on there diet as well that's what blows my mind. All gear and then eat like shit?

always nice to get a lil mail on a Saturday. . DG has yet to disappoint.
i may go broke with this guy but fuck, you cant take it with you

6dce4ef7-051d-43a9-a587-616dcca8fb71_zpso89ktbt5.jpg

IML Gear Cream!

That's a nice haul!!! You and me both gonna go broke! But I rather pay more for high quality and customer service.

Sweet haul. Thanks for posting :winkfinger:

That's a nice haul!!! You and me both gonna go broke! But I rather pay more for high quality and customer service.

same here man. i gladly pay the extra for peace of mind. these el cheapo ugl's with crack heads at the helm got nothing on DG.
i never rep anyone but honestly i cant say enough good things about these guys. i hope they stick around for a long time

same here man. i gladly pay the extra for peace of mind. these el cheapo ugl's with crack heads at the helm got nothing on DG.
i never rep anyone but honestly i cant say enough good things about these guys. i hope they stick around for a long time

Agreed I never rep. Very few make this impression on me. DG setting the standard and weeding out the competition that's for sure!

Back