• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

black crimes matter, tomorrow is national day of rage

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
everyone pin extra tren its supposed to go down tomorrow, luckily our news organizations are keeping us informed right.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...livesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/

day-of-rage-575x324.jpg

Meh....media scare tactics is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh....media scare tactics is all

yes scare tactics, cause nothing bad ever happens at protests, ( ie dead cops and looting ) lolz. havent negged anyone in a while a little rusty here

yes scare tactics, cause nothing bad ever happens at protests, ( ie dead cops and looting ) lolz. havent negged anyone in a while a little rusty here
Give him a break hes from Cali.

The government is silently waiting for a situation to develop. Soon as they give the green light. Heads will roll.

I doubt anything will happen just my opinikn

IML Gear Cream!
They threatened Isis a while back didn't they? And lol didn't they threaten kanye west as well? What came of that?

They threatened Isis a while back didn't they? And lol didn't they threaten kanye west as well? What came of that?

Well some think its gone over the top.

Looting benefits the working man cause boots are sold cheaply :coffee:

Last edited:
Denver was scheduled to have one starting at 5. It's a little after now and raining. Not even God likes BLM.

Get Shredded!
Niggers were late on that day. But ol whitey had more balls took the ground like a champ.

Cheapthreads out..

I wondered if stuff like this happened. Why stand in the middle of the road to protest and not expect to get run over?

True definition of dying for the cause

Back