• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sponsors, just a idea?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was reading the "whats the point" thread about how select members are doing labs so I had a idea.

How about labs do a deal where they have a drawing ON VIDEO of a member that runs their gear. Said lab pays for private lab to test member? So, no credit toward gearz just straight up, pay back in cash for labs that are taken. Maybe once a month one member per lab? I mean whats 80.00 per month for a lab to prove randomly that the gear is legit? Seems like a way to drive quality up and up sales at the same time.

Thoughts?

This only prepares a lab to make it overdosed. Yes? It's dam if you do and dam if you don't. Great point's but labs can't all be trusted , member this is an illegal site so why would they care about us.. Just my 2 cents..

Cheapthreads out..

So I can just remake the video 100 times untill I pull out the guy I wanted.. No good way to do so beside having random members do their part towards the community

I would guess most people on cycle get labs done. Why don't more members just post their results and name the lab. That would be random as far as batches go and doesn't cost any extra.

Back