• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So who are the cool kids around here

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm confused.

If a lab gets mod support its lynched. ..
But if it gets lynch mob support its gtg...even when it fucks over the lynch mob..because the lynch mob said it wss gtg it still doesn't get lynched?

Who's holding the fucking rope. I'm lost.

You're cooler than the other side of my pillow, what else matters?
We got haters? Shocked.

The mob is the PEOPLE with nothing to gain but what they PAY for.

I see the shit like this. Ive had 3 fuckin orders seized now on re ship and that was after waiting almost two fuckin months. Domestic labs may not be PERFECT but Ive yet to not get my pack. Its a easy choice for me. Ive tried EMS shipping 70.00 extra and that shit didnt even work.

I see the shit like this. Ive had 3 fuckin orders seized now on re ship and that was after waiting almost two fuckin months. Domestic labs may not be PERFECT but Ive yet to not get my pack. Its a easy choice for me. Ive tried EMS shipping 70.00 extra and that shit didnt even work.
There has been a major lock down:(

Really? Because I see griping by reps...curious business that.

Reps..former reps..

Seems like an odd hypocrisy no?

I'm confused.

If a lab gets mod support its lynched. ..
But if it gets lynch mob support its gtg...even when it fucks over the lynch mob..because the lynch mob said it wss gtg it still doesn't get lynched?

Who's holding the fucking rope. I'm lost.
My thoughts with all due respect....was this necessary? Why start more crap....

IML Gear Cream!
My thoughts with all due respect....was this necessary? Why start more crap....
Well you could put a non confrontational post in the gorilla pharm thread to another member only to have it deleted.

The censorship in this board is starting to get bad. I wish it would go back to when I first joined.

Well you could put a non confrontational post in the gorilla pharm thread to another member only to have it deleted.

The censorship in this board is starting to get bad. I wish it would go back to when I first joined.

Actually the posts that were deleted were more trolling conspiracies. They weren't as you say "non confrontational".

Actually the posts that were deleted were more trolling conspiracies. They weren't as you say "non confrontational".
Nope mine asked for a pm from someone. Not trolling at all

Here's an idea, find a source that doesn't fucking pander to the masses with gimmicks

When a source comes on the board and all the mods are running that brand, that's a big red flag for me

When every question is answered with "You need N2Guard."

EVERY question.

Hungry? N2Guard.

Can't pay child support? N2Guard.

Heart broken? N2Guard.

Cycle support? N2Guard.

Back