• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Warning

ob3ast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If I go crazy after tomorrow blame it on the Tren!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just owned that poop! Wow. Aggression!!! Rowr. Duck you silly cock slinging mud suckers I am the king! Mwahahaha

Seriously. First pin of Tren ace this morning. Just warming up slowly see how I tolerate it for a couple weeks. 12.5mg ed is the plan for 2 weeks then 25mg ed for 2 more then done. Assuming no sides.

Seriously. First pin of Tren ace this morning. Just warming up slowly see how I tolerate it for a couple weeks. 12.5mg ed is the plan for 2 weeks then 25mg ed for 2 more then done. Assuming no sides.

Youre wasting time and gear, start at 50mgs a day. You will either get sides or you wont.

Who's tren I know one shop you better jump to 200 ed to make gains

Man just don't beat up a guy using the Texas squat bar to do meadows rows or try to blackmail all the Mods and you should be good .

Fair enough guys. I'll double my dose. First two weeks 25mg ed (175 week) and next two weeks 50mg ed (350 week) unless I start feeling like I'm going full retard.

Fair enough guys. I'll double my dose. First two weeks 25mg ed (175 week) and next two weeks 50mg ed (350 week) unless I start feeling like I'm going full retard.

In a week or so u can knock on their door & bust them in the face if you have horrid sides

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I felt really damn good at 50mg EOD... I then bumped it to 75mg EOD and started getting a little to snappy and would dwell on things I shouldn't (little things like some shit my friends would joke about that rubbed me wrong... or an ex GF that fuked me over)... once I bumped it to 100mg EOD it was just to much. Anxiety kicked in and I turned into a basketcase.

Get ready to blow up over stupid shit.. like not being able to find your car keys or a matching sock. HAHA

..Have fun!

You should be negged to death for coming to the pit with this post about low dose tren warning gtfo here! Muda fuka

You should be negged to death for coming to the pit with this post about low dose tren warning gtfo here! Muda fuka

True. But got lots of information so worth it. I'm not here for rep.

I felt really damn good at 50mg EOD... I then bumped it to 75mg EOD and started getting a little to snappy and would dwell on things I shouldn't (little things like some shit my friends would joke about that rubbed me wrong... or an ex GF that fuked me over)... once I bumped it to 100mg EOD it was just to much. Anxiety kicked in and I turned into a basketcase.

Get ready to blow up over stupid shit.. like not being able to find your car keys or a matching sock. HAHA

..Have fun!

That's what I'm worried about and why I was starting so low. Wanted to catch myself before I started posting nudes of Sheriv

Get Shredded!
Just warn me if I start acting like Franny.

Looking forward to that

Indeed it is. That's why I date yogis.

Wow. I'm thinking Tren and HGH are a mighty combo. My fucking hands been numb for most of the day and I haven't even had my gh yet.

Man...I can tell when it's tren season (spring usually) because the unsolicited pics start rolling in

Okay, how long before I should start feeling sides. At 175mg weekly.

Back