• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dont go barefoot in your house

#snakeslivesmatter

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Chuck Norris was once bitten by a poisonous snake. after three days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

...sorry I've been drinking...

My wife is from Australia, and everything gets in, and can kill you. So when she moved in, and till this day will not take her shoes off in the house for fear of big deadly spiders and snakes.

Rangers lead the way

Chuck Norris was once bitten by a poisonous snake. after three days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

...sorry I've been drinking...
See what norris jr. Is stating that a guy touched his neck & poisoned him..lmfao..jr got caught slippin..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Even checks her slippers befor she puts them on in the morning.

Rangers lead the way

I knew a guy who was camping and a snake crawled into his sleeping bag. He stayed calm and the snake crawled out eventually.

Unlisted.. I dunno what you meant?

Anyway.. we have stinging scorpions here. I was asleep one night and heard a horrifying scream from the kitchen. My wife was getting a glass of water barefoot and got rocked 8 times by one of those fuckers while taking a sip of water by the sink!

..head on a swivel fellas... head on a swivel

IML Gear Cream!
I knew a guy who was camping and a snake crawled into his sleeping bag. He stayed calm and the snake crawled out eventually.

Not sure if I could have done that, I would have had to try and grab it by the neck. Then I would have got bit..

Inb4 BLM accuse whites for planting snakes in the apt complex.

Back