• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Always wanted...

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been waiting to give some injectable whinny a try!
Thanks Alan! As usual great service and lightning turnaround.

Thanks for the pic. Pls give an update on how you like it. Been wanting to try the injectable Winstrol myself.

So im only a few days in and this being my first run at liquid whinny Ive noticed a few things right away. Number 1. Ive never fooled with HGH so im used to all my injectables being oil based and yellow"ish" so a white water based solution is new to me. That being said its absorbed by the body way faster. Haven't had any pip issues at all. At the moment im pinning 1ml ED and will drop to 50mg ED next week. Im a sucker for whinny and believe it or not the effects have already started to show. I had added a little water weight over the last 4 weeks of a quick dbol run so to get back some vascularity and hardness will be fun. Ill post an update in a couple weeks as im anxious to see just how much I can pull off with this compound.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review Bundy74. Looking forward to hear how the next few weeks go. :winkfinger:

Back