• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How come in some pictures I look like a little baby back bitch?

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Does anyone else get mind-fuked when they see pictures taken of themselves? EXPECIALLY via social media.

Some pictures I looked jacked as fuk.. some pictures I look... "mediocre".. some pictures I wonder where the fuk my gains are and where the closest bridge I can jump off is...

But damn I look jacked in car window reflections! HAHA

I'm 6ft. 214lb 14-15%BF (can see my top 3 abs)

Does anyone else get mind-fuked when they see pictures taken of themselves? EXPECIALLY via social media.

Some pictures I looked jacked as fuk.. some pictures I look... "mediocre".. some pictures I wonder where the fuk my gains are and where the closest bridge I can jump off is...

But damn I look jacked in car window reflections! HAHA

I'm 6ft. 214lb 14-15%BF (can see my top 3 abs)

I almost always hate looking at pictures of myself. I cant even look at "Before" pics.. I just delete that shit asap..

Haha.. or when you can't tell which was before or which was after... :: jumps off bridge ::

Yea I feel ya. Ive posted family pics on facebook and had friends call me and ask me WTF is going on! LOL. Other times I see pics and Im like meh I need to go harder! I hate taking pics of myself or having pics taken and they are NORMALLY only family pics. But when I see a good one I print it LOL.

No one else in my family lifts.. so when family gatherings come around I'm praised and ridiculed at the same time! My cousin will make fun of me weighing turkey out then 3 hours later is asking what he needs to do to make "gainz".

I don't think I'll ever compete.. I just love the lifestyle, staying healthy and being able to break someone in half if shit goes down! Plus the ladies always love it.. win/win

I feel that with the mirrors in my apartment. One mirror makes me look yoked, but the other three I look like Rob Lowe in that cable commercial. Stick arms man.

Rob Lowe.. hahaha! Yeah man.. expecially during cutting when I'm low on carbs and walk around soft all the time. ANY time the wife or friends give me a compliment and say I'm getting skinny. I freaking LOSE IT!

Rob Lowe.. hahaha! Yeah man.. expecially during cutting when I'm low on carbs and walk around soft all the time. ANY time the wife or friends give me a compliment and say I'm getting skinny. I freaking LOSE IT!
Here's the Rob Lowe commercial line up! Lol

I'm not big, 6' 2" 220 11-12%, but I always think I'm smaller than the next guy even when I'm not. Now I do get a lot of attention at the beach when I take my shirt off but in clothes I don't feel I stand out much.

Body dismorphia is real..Just ask the captn

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If you don't look good in pic's then you don't look good. Some guys are just ugly mother fuckers. Shitty aesthetics.. Let's don't sugar coat it.

What's funny to me is the guys I see talking a big game and then I see pics of em and I'm like....wtf??

I've been surprised the other way too, one comes to mind is farva, thought he was probably a fat ass shit talker with a dad bod but when I saw pics he looked much better than I anticipated.....lol

What's funny to me is the guys I see talking a big game and then I see pics of em and I'm like....wtf??

I've been surprised the other way too, one comes to mind is farva, thought he was probably a fat ass shit talker with a dad bod but when I saw pics he looked much better than I anticipated.....lol
Farva was in great shape, surprised me to. Lean and mean.

Right! Like my old friend kos would say if your sub 200lbs and giving advice stfu! If your arms aren't 20 inches don't comment because ya don't know shit!

Right! Like my old friend kos would say if your sub 200lbs and giving advice stfu! If your arms aren't 20 inches don't comment because ya don't know shit!

My arms def are not 20" so I better keep my mouth shut. I think about 95% around here would fall in that category.....20" arms are big!

If you don't look good in pic's then you don't look good. Some guys are just ugly mother fuckers. Shitty aesthetics.. Let's don't sugar coat it.

You ass! Hahaha at least tell me my Avatar looks sexy!

EDIT: ....just measured my arms at 17 1/4 cold.. I'm ganna quit posting till I get to 20..

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

Lol

I was just speaking in general. I don't look good in pics ether. When you look good in pics, all-around. You really made it. Ya bro you look great in your avatar. Keep it up.

We all are trying to look good. Never ending struggle.

Im fucking stuck at 18in bi's. How the hell do I make these bitches grow! Im sore as hell the day after my workouts. I eat like a mad man and the wife is talking about how much its costing us. I just keep shoveling it in! Grow bitches!

Im fucking stuck at 18in bi's. How the hell do I make these bitches grow! Im sore as hell the day after my workouts. I eat like a mad man and the wife is talking about how much its costing us. I just keep shoveling it in! Grow bitches!
That's a great question.. If only the answer was easy to find.

The only thing that made mine grow was a clean calorie surplus and tons of dropsets 3x a week. I really focus on my tris more though. That's what really makes the look complete..

The only thing that made mine grow was a clean calorie surplus and tons of dropsets 3x a week. I really focus on my tris more though. That's what really makes the look complete..
I agree I hit them hard also.

I start at 60lb dumbbells and drop 10 lbs all the way down to 20lbs. 10x3 sets each weight no rest. I just started this last week tho.

bigtime.. that's exactly what I do... somedays if I'm feeling in the zone I'll do so many drop sets I loose count.

Good luck trying to open your truck door or turn the steering wheel on the way home! ;)

Back